HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Yea, when she sent him out there to push that wheelchair I could tell he felt he was in over his head.

I'm surprised how y'all turned on ya boy for tellin' Tasha the real.

Lawrence isn't a cornball brother for leaving Tasha to hang out with his co workers, he's a cornball for not being honest. How you gonna tell the truth about smashing Issa, but lie about your intentions? Hustling backwards man. She already had him figured out, she thought that he would change, but she guessed wrong. All he wanted to do was smash and nothing more. Where she messed up was not being honest with herself and reading it for what it was. Him not wanting to stay longer than a weekend, him not considering moving in with her, and finally him balking on staying at the BBQ....what more signs do you want?

The bbq coulda been a better experience for him if she wouldn't have acted like he's already cool with her whole fam. I get that he's grown and can communicate for himself but you not about to invite me to a family reunion and just leave me to interact with ya whole fam by myself basically.

I think if she had kept him close he wouldn't have left and she could have kept him a bit longer.

Lawrence out there pushing wheel chairs :lol:
Getting trucked by little kids :lol:
Lawrence isn't a cornball brother for leaving Tasha to hang out with his co workers, he's a cornball for not being honest. How you gonna tell the truth about smashing Issa, but lie about your intentions? Hustling backwards man. She already had him figured out, she thought that he would change, but she guessed wrong. All he wanted to do was smash and nothing more. Where she messed up was not being honest with herself and reading it for what it was. Him not wanting to stay longer than a weekend, him not considering moving in with her, and finally him balking on staying at the BBQ....what more signs do you want?

I'm hot homeboy had to get some liquior in his system to come clean...like somebody said should've just played the cookout for about a hr strong...then said yo I'm out. Should've never gave her that false hope that he would come back. Learning mistake for sure.

Man this show hits close to home for sure.

First off, Lawrence should've NEVER went to help shorty out at the picnic. He should've known he was gonna be pressured to meet the fam... I guess he cain't leave that consistent punani alone.

Tasha shouldn't of put him in that predicament anyway... how you gonna be callin him baby and **** in front of your fam but then get mad when he leaves and THEN you say "i knew it was ". ***** clearly you didn't if you calling him all mad and what not.

Shoutout lawrence man. he not settling but also somewhat selling Tasha a dream. but hey some girls just gotta learn the hard way. My theory is that he is definitely gonna like the Tech Start up Saturday networking event and go again then find him a white girl .

Would be the ultimate real ***** move if he smashed Molly THEN found himself a white girl lmao

He barely sold Tasha a dream. If you look at it from the "beginning", he's fresh out a long term relationship THAT'S A RED FLAG; all he do is work all week and smash you all weekend THAT'S A RED FLAG, sleeps with his ex THAT'S A RED FLAG; admits to his f*** up, one atom sized gold star

The man ain't did nothing but lay pipe well and put up with small talk and show he's not in the best position to be in a relationship but she overlooked alluhdat cause she saw potential. She walked into them issues and tried to make him claim her. L-Dawg ain't sell no dream, she was just dreamin'.

If Lawrence even dates a white girl black women everywhere gon hate him and every other black man worse that bluelivesmatter

Since when did we start calling this ___ Lawrence 'Lo'? :lol:

Episode was great to me. Tasha going off was pure gold :lol:

It was bound to fall apart, but he was wrong for the way it went down. Completely understand why he wasn't trying to go back though.

Issa having the same kind of 'attraction but no interest' situation with fam in the complex (I recognize him from somewhere, just can't recall where), but actually keeping it about the business was an interesting parallel. Her struggling to get the pipe in that small *** space was jokes too.

You don't call Lawrence's, lamar's, lauren's..Lo? 'Larry' aint the wave. :lol:. Although...dude does come off like a Larry cornball lookin boy.

Same with Maurice being Mo...unless he's hella anal on being called Maurice...then he's called Moesha.

She pulled an excellent woman move. Knew the situation but flipped to being only the victim and not an accomplice to this situation.

In L-Boogie defense, that bbq was a bit of culture shock for him and Tasha basically abandoned him at every turn. If this is the first time meeting the family you can't just go off by yourself and delegate that man like this is some church event. Introduce him to ya fam and keep him near till he feels comfortable enough to venture off for himself.
He gon be aight tho, he a good lookin' dude he gon get skins

Issa made actin' like a h* so difficult and weird. I know it's TV but man that ish is basically unbearable. And lil Frida still tryna fight the good fight lol

big cuz aint eeem say what up 'ay come help me hook up the speakers' son got lame as hell, 'are you allowed to have music at the park??' sooo much cringe worthiness lmaoooooooo. '***** come over here and hand me the plug!'

I died several times during that episode. As a black man, its one of the most relatable shows I've ever seen.

Lawrence wasn't ready at all for that reunion. Took that puppy to meet the big dogs.

Tasha prob got a cameo or so in her but her part is basically over

big cuz aint eeem say what up 'ay come help me hook up the speakers' son got lame as hell, 'are you allowed to have music at the park??' sooo much cringe worthiness lmaoooooooo. '***** come over here and hand me the plug!'

I died several times during that episode. As a black man, its one of the most relatable shows I've ever seen.

That was :rofl: :sick: :rofl:

Saw an interesting theory last night...Issa's reaction to the paint fumes could be the writers planting the seed about her being in the early stages of pregnancy. Made me think....

I'd consider stop watching if she ended up pregnant. Too much of any easy route to take

Issa stays going raw dawg. >_>. Neighbor bro just slid the wood in with no jimmy. And no hesitation. She ant say jack.

Why they trying play my black women like they don't care about protection too?
Hey man, black women also care about having the best sex and know raw feels better :pimp:

Exactly.

Neither kept it all the way real and honest.

He never should've told her he smashed Issa like he trying to build something with her and she shouldn't have went from forgiving him quick fast and then inviting him to a family bbq.

Saw an interesting theory last night...Issa's reaction to the paint fumes could be the writers planting the seed about her being in the early stages of pregnancy. Made me think....

I said this immediately after the first episode.

i dont get it? paint fumes are strong b. they've made me light headed too. oh snap...was i pregnant fam?? weebey.

lets run with this tho..say she is preggo...they playing it so she gets all of then random d's up in her and then she wont know who the father is and they'll make a whole season about that struggle to retrace her steps. And she'll pick mentally who she wants the dad to be and even tell him she thinks its his and he'll be amazing. So supportive so loving. So ready to marry her and be a father.

Then she finds out it belongs to some dude she met at the club still tryna get his soundcloud poppin.

I'm surprised how y'all turned on ya boy for tellin' Tasha the real.

For me, him telling her the real over the phone with no build up like 10 hours after he said he was going to dip out for a quick second was the foul part :lol:

____ got buzzed and just tossed it out there instead of waiting to go back to her crib and lay it out face to face.

I agree with everyone saying she set herself up for it in multiple ways despite knowing what time it was though.

Issa being pregnant would be interesting, but I don't think I'd like that development/where it would take things plot-wise.

On a side note, since I had forgotten until someone else mentioned it; Issa is foul for straight up disregarding the valid *** problem Frieda is having :lol:

Obviously their program doing a 180 is a complete win and Frieda was bugging for trying to get in the way with that "do you have any amigos o amigas?" ****, but Issa could at least let her know that they could figure out ways to gradually better reflect the demographics/deal with the racist principal.

On a side note, since I had forgotten until someone else mentioned it; Issa is foul for straight up disregarding the valid *** problem Frieda is having :lol:

Obviously their program doing a 180 is a complete win and Frieda was bugging for trying to get in the way with that "do you have any amigos o amigas?" ****, but Issa could at least let her know that they could figure out ways to gradually better reflect the demographics/deal with the racist principal.

Yea, I felt for Frida until the "amigo/amigas" line. She had a valid point and Issa knew what that principal was doin and how wrong it was but she was so "silver lining" she ignored it as so many white people do when the shoe is on the other foot.

Heart in the right place but she gotta work on her delivery while Issa gotta stop brushing off that racist principal and acknowledge change is necessary

Yea Frieda is one more season away from being a racist teacher/advisor at another school :lol:

For me, him telling her the real over the phone with no build up like 10 hours after he said he was going to dip out for a quick second was the foul part :lol:

____ got buzzed and just tossed it out there instead of waiting to go back to her crib and lay it out face to face.

I agree with everyone saying she set herself up for it in multiple ways despite knowing what time it was though.

Issa being pregnant would be interesting, but I don't think I'd like that development/where it would take things plot-wise.

I think Issa being dismissive of Frieda's feelings toward the program and principal is to show that sometimes the black community views racism from a one dinentional standpoint.

Back
Top Bottom