HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I’m mid ep 1

So she didn’t give up no e-buns, didn’t buy a ticket, and is somehow mad someone else is noticing her dude?

I’m vex already.

Ep 2.

That LDR video chat sex scene brought back some memories. I've been there way too many times.

Girl was rapping like Immortal Technique and people were basically like
0E0754B1-CDA5-421E-B4B5-3880FB280E64.png
6A42E25D-38CA-42C3-8758-A317786379E1.png

C030F288-D03B-41FE-8253-F75E63254C56.gif

Cliff :wow: :smh: Shawna set that up without even knowing

Mia is not even thinking about music :lol:

you not getting a day 2 when not showing love to the sponsor:lol:

Just so I know I aint miss an entire scene; when Mia refused to let sugar daddy white boy up to her room (cuz he wanted to smash) he cancelled her hotel stay and cut off co tact with her right?

If not I'm lost.

I aint even peep how she started this off saying she's a light skin girl :rofl: :smh:

So there’s a scene after she doesn’t let him up to the room. It’s the next morning and she’s chillin in the bathtub flexing on the gram. She hears the front door open, freaks out then the scene cuts and we see her out on the street with her stuff.

Later on she says to Shawna “You don’t know what happened to me” or something to that effect. Maybe she was just embarrassed for being kicked out? Maybe he sexually assaulted her? Maybe he full on raped her? It’s never made clear in the episode.

So there’s a scene after she doesn’t let him up to the room. It’s the next morning and she’s chillin in the bathtub flexing on the gram. She hears the front door open, freaks out then the scene cuts and we see her out on the street with her stuff.

Later on she says to Shawna “You don’t know what happened to me” or something to that effect. Maybe she was just embarrassed for being kicked out? Maybe he sexually assaulted her? Maybe he full on raped her? It’s never made clear in the episode.
I saw that scene too. I just assumed that was the cleaning ppl preparing the room for the next customer and also kicking her out.

Highly doubt this show jumping in to a rape subplot this early.

Good to know that this has carried over to the Rap **** thread now. I like the show so far because it's a reflection of society right now. Literally always going on live at work and all that. I look forward to seeing where this show goes especially if they do get success.

Cliff is lame. How you at a Spotify party and not having fun while your girl is blowing up? Just mad she not making it how he wants to. :smh:

And Shawna, how you not going to have Mia’s back after homegirl bumped her and came at her that way?

I saw that scene too. I just assumed that was the cleaning ppl preparing the room for the next customer and also kicking her out.

Highly doubt this show jumping in to a rape subplot this early.
Yea I def assumed the dude just had her put out for not giving up cheek

Fatima :pimp: ( Cliffs friend)

Mia was frustrated / caught off guard because she got kicked out the hotel suite unexpectedly

it happened because she turned the sponsor down

Thickness strikes again. It's like 1/5 of the reason I watch this show at this point.

In all seriousness, I'm enjoying the show. It's picking up.

Also, not quite sure why Shawna so mad about Cliff cheating. She got her nut by next man, she already kinda new, and she wasnt putting effort to see that man, and their lives were going different directions. Cheating not ok, but in this case I'm not surprised and not all that sure why she is either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom