HBO Go and Max Go > Netflix?

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

homie said ipad/ lol @ hbo Tho.................... netflix on my xbox i love it.

Ipad >>> the day you were born
Why would I power on my console just to watch Netflix? The small screen size don't bother me. 

comcast with hbo is nice, xfinitytv.com and hbogo together are
pimp.gif
. its like netflix without all the filler

comcast with hbo is nice, xfinitytv.com and hbogo together are
pimp.gif
. its like netflix without all the filler

If you're in to current HBO shows...Game Of Thrones, Entourage, True Blood...HBO Go is nice. The week early Game Of Thrones is a nice touch.

But you can watch old The Wire, Entourage, Sopranos, Curb episodes streaming on Netflix

So I'm not really too sure how HBO Go would be better, when Netflix has a larger selection.

If you're in to current HBO shows...Game Of Thrones, Entourage, True Blood...HBO Go is nice. The week early Game Of Thrones is a nice touch.

But you can watch old The Wire, Entourage, Sopranos, Curb episodes streaming on Netflix

So I'm not really too sure how HBO Go would be better, when Netflix has a larger selection.

I hate hbo go for the fact that it's not compatible with optimum.  I was excited to download it, only to find out I can't use it.  
grin.gif

I hate hbo go for the fact that it's not compatible with optimum.  I was excited to download it, only to find out I can't use it.  
grin.gif

I'm trying to cancel cable because my family literally watches 3 channels. I watch espn, the kids nickjr, and the wife loves hbo.
Is there a way to buy hbo go without having cable?

I'm trying to cancel cable because my family literally watches 3 channels. I watch espn, the kids nickjr, and the wife loves hbo.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

no you cant...those are dvd only 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

no you cant...those are dvd only 

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Not right now, but I suspect sometime in the near future they'll start offering Netflix type subscriptions for online streaming.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Not right now, but I suspect sometime in the near future they'll start offering Netflix type subscriptions for online streaming.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

homie said ipad/ lol @ hbo Tho.................... netflix on my xbox i love it.

this 

does all the thinking for me when im
pimp.gif

"how to be a player" is on
smokin.gif

The raunchy comedy category
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I love Netflix, canceled all the premium channels when I got it. I barely watch tv anyway.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

this 

does all the thinking for me when im
pimp.gif

"how to be a player" is on
smokin.gif

The raunchy comedy category
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I love Netflix, canceled all the premium channels when I got it. I barely watch tv anyway.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

indifferent.gif
Redbox was killing NetFlix already.
indifferent.gif

On Demand is good too, although I use it mainly for TV shows....since most of the movies you get are like 2 months+ old.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

indifferent.gif
Redbox was killing NetFlix already.
indifferent.gif

On Demand is good too, although I use it mainly for TV shows....since most of the movies you get are like 2 months+ old.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom