Havoc Going In On Prodigy on Twitter saying he was doing gay stuff in Jail?

i dont believe it....this would be da worst thing to happen a legendary hiphop rapper...there is no precedent for this yet.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont believe it....this would be da worst thing to happen a legendary hiphop rapper...there is no precedent for this yet.

none at all.
tired.gif

I ain't read all the tweets, but unless you did hard time in jail and never engaged in any gay activity, it's hard for me to respect your opinion.

It's Fake, just saw this on rap radar

http://rapradar.com/2012/04/09/havoc-rebukes-mobb-deep-breakup-rumors/

STATEMENT FROM HAVOC OF MOBB DEEP.

“Just getting back into NY after my Easter weekend with family and friends in Jersey. I left my phone at a gas station yesterday evening while on my way to Jersey after a glorious Knick’s game.  To all Mobb Deep fans: it’s business as usual! It’s Mobb Deep all day!!! My twitter account @THEREALHAVOC will be down until further notice. The only other real account is @PRODIGYMOBBDEEP. Ignore the rest. One!

guess they can lock this thread up, i was comtemplating on deleting all my Mobb Deep music because of this 
laugh.gif

it is kind of weird how they had to wait the whole day to confirm that wasn't him tweeting.  ain't it better to quickly address any rumors than to wait?

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

it is kind of weird how they had to wait the whole day to confirm that wasn't him tweeting.  ain't it better to quickly address any rumors than to wait?

Well he did lose his phone maybe he didn't have any of the other media outlets phone numbers seeing as they were in his phone and if he didn't have his phone people may have been calling him but he couldn't respond.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Well he did lose his phone maybe he didn't have any of the other media outlets phone numbers seeing as they were in his phone and if he didn't have his phone people may have been calling him but he couldn't respond.

yea that's true, but how about Prodigy? he could of confirmed it wasn't real.

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by krazy88s

P has always been hip-hops punching bag.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Joey
Jay
Nas
Havoc
Pac

Im sure the list goes on

keith murray smacked him
tru life broke into his studio and had a gun pointed at him
lake told him he cant step foot in queens bridge no more

Man I Damn near cringed listening to YBE earlier...thank u Mobb deep is together...watch them drop some crazy album as the result of this

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Man I Damn near cringed listening to YBE earlier...thank u Mobb deep is together...watch them drop some crazy album as the result of this

i've been waiting since after murda muzik

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I dont buy any of this quite yet lol. Wheres Prodigy's reaction to all of this?

if Hav confirmed that its all BS then P dont need to say anything. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by krazy88s

P has always been hip-hops punching bag.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Joey
Jay
Nas
Havoc
Pac

Im sure the list goes on

keith murray smacked him
tru life broke into his studio and had a gun pointed at him
lake told him he cant step foot in queens bridge no more
P and Hav werent there when it happened.  Alc was with GZA recording a track for Infamous Mobb.  Tru & co. made IM strip and robbed them.  Not sure if Keith actually put hands on him. I heard Keith chased him around some cars before P ran off.

Back
Top Bottom