Having too many options on a Saturday night.

Hey at least you dont have an 8-10 page research paper worth 20% of your grade due Monday. Guess what I'm doing tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Hey at least you dont have an 8-10 page research paper worth 20% of your grade due Monday. Guess what I'm doing tonight
pimp.gif
That's nothing. I have a 20-25 page paper worth my degree. Top that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

pimp.gif
grin.gif
I have a 100 page report that's worth my life.
grin.gif

For real though, I'm only in sophomore classes. I'm not on my graduating $*!* yet.

pimp.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

For real though, I'm only in sophomore classes. I'm not on my graduating $*!* yet.
You win

pimp.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

DAMN HOMIE

My life is like that. One weekend, I can have literally 5 options, and the very next I could have none.

What's even worse is if you're sick, and you can't do ANYTHING. Instead you're stuck at home doing @#$%....

smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

My life is like that. One weekend, I can have literally 5 options, and the very next I could have none.

sopunds like me. Already know i'm supposed ot be crazy busy next week. fml

This week. not so much.

Why are you complaining about that? At least you have something to do. There are people who are huddled in their rooms watching tv because they don't have anything on deck. Be grateful. You can do all of that tonight. Parties don't end until 3 AM, the fight won't be over until 12:15 at the latest and you can still meat that chick you've been stalking.

word. i have not gone out in a while. but anyways chill with the homegirl.

OP, i know what you mean.

the worst is when you're talking to too many girls at once, and they ALL are expecting you to hang out with them that night, and at the same time your boyshave plans and automatically assume you're gonna roll with them. no matter what, someones feelings are gonna get hurt.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

What's even worse is if you're sick, and you can't do ANYTHING. Instead you're stuck at home doing @#$%....

THIS! Homeboy said he wouldn't share a blunt with me cause I might get him sick.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom