Having too many options on a Saturday night.

warmachine

Banned
Nothing is worse than too many things popping off in 1 night.
smh.gif
I want to chill with this girl i've been talking to but theres also a few parties oncampus I want to go ( this chick i've been stalking is gonna be around) I also wanna kick it with some homies for the fight later.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Nothing is worse than too many things popping off in 1 night.
smh.gif
I want to chill with this girl i've been talking to but theres also a few parties on campus I want to go ( this chick i've been stalking is gonna be around) I also wanna kick it with some homies for the fight later.

Im sure most would agree that having no options is better than too many. Haven't had the feeling in a min
laugh.gif

Usually I'd feel you on this but tonight all I can do is watch the fight cuz stupid Chase froze my check till Tuesday. Whatever you do have a good one andbe safe fam.

Why are you complaining about that? At least you have something to do. There are people who are huddled in their rooms watching tv because they don't haveanything on deck. Be grateful. You can do all of that tonight. Parties don't end until 3 AM, the fight won't be over until 12:15 at the latest and youcan still meat that chick you've been stalking.

At least you've got options, I'm stuck with either doing my senior design project or watch my roommates play MW2. Neither one will end well.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Why are you complaining about that? At least you have something to do. There are people who are huddled in their rooms watching tv because they don't have anything on deck. Be grateful.

frown.gif
like me.......once upon a time I use to rule the world.

Actually tonight i'm glad I don't have anything to do but just kick back in my house and relax. Sometimes I rather kick it at home than go out on asaturday night.

Back
Top Bottom