Having to scrape off snow/ice off your car....Unappreciation

Def. Unappreciated

Pic of my car while I was scraping ice/snow off.

EDIT: If you were wondering, I live in Kansas...but this snow isn't terrible, it's just like fluff and just a little ice is on the road.

man...we could use a little snow in florida...just a little, though
laugh.gif

I love snow, but scraping does suck. Luckily the snow here was all fluff so I just swept most of it off this morning
pimp.gif

i garaged my car for the winter but it snowed before i put it in there and there is still snow and ice on it right now even though its sitting inside
laugh.gif

unappreciated. also when the windows freeze up because of the ice on the cracks.

lol i thought it was bad when i have a thin layer on ice and you need to whip out the credit card

i feel sorry for you guys

I dunno for some strange reason i dont have the tool to do it so i useda old chines container i had it my car a few times.. others i have used like a credit card or such..

i do it for my parents. damn i hate scraping the snow off kus im scared itll scratch the cars lol. but unappreciated

better than having your door frozen shut....

i poured hot water on it, opened the door, and started the car up. then i closed the door to scrape, but the water refreezed with the quickness. so i had tograb another bucket (i left the first one in the front seat) fill it up with water, all while the car was still running. i was praying no one would steal it. ipoured over the second bucket of water, then unlocked the passenger side door, just in case it froze again.

Back
Top Bottom