Having nice HS basketball jerseys appreciation!

wow theres alot of people at those football games
roll.gif

I remember when they made some new school here in NYC they had those reversible practice jersey looking thing. Kinda sad for those teams. Didn't even havea gym to play in

mann when i played for de la salle, nike hooked it up, well its because we were sponsored by nike, but all the teams sponosred by nike get the same warm upsteam shirts practice jerseys etcetc, dont got pics right now but ill try to put some up

hey tazo23, you go to sjnd? what grade are you in? I know i'm hella older than you (c/o 97) but who makes "our" unis now? back in my day it waschampion/ reebok....

be honest, I can't remember the brand we used in high school, but we had a different brand for our home, away, and alternate jerseys.

personally, I wouldn't even mess with nike anymore, they doing that cut-sleeve jersey sh## now and that isn't basketball jerseys to me.

reebok and adidas are even worse, having all the nba teams look like ******s with those sleeveless jerseys, and the nike college jerseys florida, northcarolina, all the big name schools are wearing, horrible!

if I were still in high school playing, I'd go with a traditional cut, and only go with Nike if we could get the 90's UNC style.

we did have nike shoes and travel gear too, but we didn't have a "nike" deal. we just went through a distributor who got us wholesale pricing.

Man, but the right when i graduate...my old HS gets a sponsor deal with Adidas

Originally Posted by doyung9

be honest, I can't remember the brand we used in high school, but we had a different brand for our home, away, and alternate jerseys.

personally, I wouldn't even mess with nike anymore, they doing that cut-sleeve jersey sh## now and that isn't basketball jerseys to me.

reebok and adidas are even worse, having all the nba teams look like ******s with those sleeveless jerseys, and the nike college jerseys florida, north carolina, all the big name schools are wearing, horrible!

if I were still in high school playing, I'd go with a traditional cut, and only go with Nike if we could get the 90's UNC style.

we did have nike shoes and travel gear too, but we didn't have a "nike" deal. we just went through a distributor who got us wholesale pricing.

damn Alternate jerseys for just high school? Your school must be ballin.
pimp.gif

we had the ohio states jerseys for last year, but ares was white and green, kennedy sacramento

IMG_6993b.jpg

White and Navy. The kid laying the ball in is Tyrone Nash (plays for Notre Dame). You'll hear about him soon.

One year my school had Russel Athletic jerseys and Nike Shox Status.
laugh.gif
Didnt quite get that one.

smh.gif
bjm5295 wrote:

One year my school had Russel Athletic jerseys and Nike Shox Status.
laugh.gif
Didnt quite get that one.

Uh, yeah it's as common than you think.
smh.gif

JR5

Back
Top Bottom