Having Freinds that NEVER wanna go on VACA FTMFL

"Nah man the foams are comin out." "why would i wanna leave ny its the best city in the world." yo this spring break cancun im telling its going to be poppin dont you wanna go to a real beach clear water not that muggy man made ny %#!#? mtv has the ill package? "i'm down i'm down lets do it"............. *1 month before spring break* yo lets cop the tix, "i dont have money for that %#!# lol" =/
I HATE THAT %#!#, I'M TRYIN PROGRESS and my friends are just loitering through life. i feel your pain

Originally Posted by jell0man

I'm so broke, my homies don't even bother to ask me about going on trips anymore...

roll.gif
roll.gif
this had me

I was going on vactions with my buddies for like 3 years straight durning the summer and the last two years it was a no go! I'm trying to plan something for Augast but only one of my buddies is down so far! I'm waiting for atleast 1 more to commit but theone I was counting on is flaking first he says yeah then I'll think about it and then no! I told him I would give him like $200 spending money but he still says no! I really need to get out of Oregon this summer!!

I was going on vactions with my buddies for like 3 years straight durning the summer and the last two years it was a no go! I'm trying to plan something for Augast but only one of my buddies is down so far! I'm waiting for atleast 1 more to commit but theone I was counting on is flaking first he says yeah then I'll think about it and then no! I told him I would give him like $200 spending money but he still says no! I really need to get out of Oregon this summer!!

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I feel you on this. I've been trying to go on a trip this year but haven't went anywhere yet, having some cheap and broke friends. I don't have much $ but I want to enjoy myself while I'm still young, I'll be working for the rest of my life. Time has been flying by too fast lately for me, I hate that.
This. Enjoy your life while you're young because you might not get a chance to do it later. But they're finally budging.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I feel you on this. I've been trying to go on a trip this year but haven't went anywhere yet, having some cheap and broke friends. I don't have much $ but I want to enjoy myself while I'm still young, I'll be working for the rest of my life. Time has been flying by too fast lately for me, I hate that.
This. Enjoy your life while you're young because you might not get a chance to do it later. But they're finally budging.

man i fell ya

this summer we were suppose to go to toronto and LA...neither have happened...i hang with bums

man i fell ya

this summer we were suppose to go to toronto and LA...neither have happened...i hang with bums

my friends are like that too. im trying to set up a trip to nyc for rock the bells and they keep giving excuses.

my friends are like that too. im trying to set up a trip to nyc for rock the bells and they keep giving excuses.

I leave for ATL tomorrow from OKC, be there til Wednesday. But I'm going with the fam for a funeral so they're going to try to have me in church the whole time (my mom's side of the family is literally the churchiest bunch of people I ever seen), but I'm 25 now so I can rent a car without getting raped on underaged fees so that's not happening. You get 1.5hrs for the funeral, I'll give you 2 on Sunday, and that's it. I'm not doing the "Praise party" at the hotel, no family choir practice, not going to the extra Sunday church service just for the reunion (my family does that), or the impromptu church service down in the hotel lobby during free breakfast. Whatever I do, 2 hrs on Sunday and I'm throwing up the 1 finger and dipping up outta there.

My parents and sister make like a gillion times more than me and still decided to drive, it's a 14hr drive, so they're splitting it into 2 days and I'll be there a day earlier than them. Go figure that one out

I leave for ATL tomorrow from OKC, be there til Wednesday. But I'm going with the fam for a funeral so they're going to try to have me in church the whole time (my mom's side of the family is literally the churchiest bunch of people I ever seen), but I'm 25 now so I can rent a car without getting raped on underaged fees so that's not happening. You get 1.5hrs for the funeral, I'll give you 2 on Sunday, and that's it. I'm not doing the "Praise party" at the hotel, no family choir practice, not going to the extra Sunday church service just for the reunion (my family does that), or the impromptu church service down in the hotel lobby during free breakfast. Whatever I do, 2 hrs on Sunday and I'm throwing up the 1 finger and dipping up outta there.

My parents and sister make like a gillion times more than me and still decided to drive, it's a 14hr drive, so they're splitting it into 2 days and I'll be there a day earlier than them. Go figure that one out

Back
Top Bottom