This Man.

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why do you think your avatar guy is cool?

Don't ask questions, you won't get answers. If you get any answers you won't know if the answers are correct, and if they are correct you realizethat you don't if the answer is correct. you'll go on in life thinking about the true answer to this question, it'll start to eat at you till youlife is ruined :/ so...just don't ask questions.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why do you think your avatar guy is cool?

Don't ask questions, you won't get answers. If you get any answers you won't know if the answers are correct, and if they are correct you realize that you don't if the answer is correct. you'll go on in life thinking about the true answer to this question, it'll start to eat at you till you life is ruined :/ so...just don't ask questions.
just say cause your a sheep who likes internet trends and be done with.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

please excuse my ignorance... whats wrong with his avy?

you ever see something you just don't like? you don't have a reason but you're just like I don't want to see that %*%!......his avy is 1 ofthose, well at least for me

by the way I have nothing personal against mr. grapes85 his avy is just stupid looking

Originally Posted by parada45

http://thisman.org/

That can explain mrgrapes avy

Kind of spooky

It's really not spooky at all, first off. it's totally fake, I think we all know that, and if you actually read the stories that guy helps you out inyour dream he doesn't haunt you or anything. y'all can be pretty ignorant sometimes, if you would've just read the stories about it yo BH acewouldn't so scared.

Back
Top Bottom