Have You Guys Seen The New Amber Rose Pics?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I usually roast you for saying this but you right this time.
pics or ducktales

You want me to go to the gym and take pictures of girls that aren't fat? Where the hell do you live that this is hard to find?

so you really trying to say amber rose doesnt go to the gym? come on now she is far from being fat she is thick.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I usually roast you for saying this but you right this time.
pics or ducktales

You want me to go to the gym and take pictures of girls that aren't fat? Where the hell do you live that this is hard to find?

so you really trying to say amber rose doesnt go to the gym? come on now she is far from being fat she is thick.

pics or ducktales

Yea and I'm big boned
eyes.gif

pics or ducktales

Yea and I'm big boned
eyes.gif

Yea and I'm big boned
eyes.gif
you are so white washed

Yea and I'm big boned
eyes.gif
you are so white washed

Yea and I'm big boned
eyes.gif
you are so white washed

Team Self Hate all day baby
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

News flash, there are many African tribes and people that are naturally skinny....not every black person is into that "thick" nonsense. There's a fine line between thick and chubby.

She needs to give my man Wiz whatever shes eating
30t6p3b.gif

Yea and I'm big boned
eyes.gif
you are so white washed

Team Self Hate all day baby
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

News flash, there are many African tribes and people that are naturally skinny....not every black person is into that "thick" nonsense. There's a fine line between thick and chubby.

She needs to give my man Wiz whatever shes eating
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Girl in Bikini is better

This.

I must be missing something because she looks at best average to me. Her breast are sagging, she clearly put on weight and im pretty sure she has the same trashy attitude. Easy pass

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Girl in Bikini is better

This.

I must be missing something because she looks at best average to me. Her breast are sagging, she clearly put on weight and im pretty sure she has the same trashy attitude. Easy pass

Back
Top Bottom