Have you guys ever been to Supreme?

Walked into Supreme 2 summers ago. Said what's up to the guy behind the register. He turned away and went to the back. I tried on a pair of size 30 jeansand a Medium t shirt(I'm 6'2 235). Neither of those items were in the same condition afterwards. I left.

Folks...my comment about the retail employees are ONLY regarding those that the thread starter was talking about. Not any and everyone that works retail.

If I owned a store...I would be in their if I couldn't afford to pay someone to run it properly.

Destination Kicks is hilarious.

I have actually never been in the Supreme NY store...but I have been in the Supreme LA store 2 or 3 times...Each time, a good shopping experience.

fatguybp2.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
But on some "Pretty Woman" type steez...

Once the day comes when you CAN afford it (and that day will come), you won't forget how you were initially treated.

If you're not a hypebeast, that is.
Straight up.

I'll say it again, if I owned a store, and could afford to pay someone to run it properly, I wouldn't spend my days in there. I would pop-up in thereon a regular basis...but wouldn't be there from open to close.

bottom line is if i ask you for help and i dont get none. im not buyin that crap. i dont need you to jump in my face right when i walk in like "HEY WHATSUP MAN CAN I HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING" but when i ask for help with somethin you better ATLEAST aknowledge me. same can be said with alot of places not justclothes stores. restuarants are good examples, if the waiter/waitress isnt servin us right, your not gettin a tip. simple as that, and yes me n my peoples canget ignorant after the club but u still need to do your job. ive had waitress' come up to us AFTER we paid complainin. customer service is KEY for success

If I had a dollar for every negative comment about Supreme on message boards over the years I'd be retired right now
laugh.gif

They still make the best streetwear by far IMO, even one good shirt a season is better than any other brand out there.

and this is exactly the reason why I treat everybody with the utmost respect in every situation...

you never know who someone is...or better yet...who someone knows...

went there last week during the holiday season in LA..the WORST customer service ever..all they ever do is skateboard around the store
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

went there last week during the holiday season in LA..the WORST customer service ever..all they ever do is skateboard around the store
laugh.gif
How much did you spend there?

who cares...do you really need to have ppl sweating you up your @$@ while you trying to decide what to buy...buy what you want and get the hell outta thestore...its really not that serious to me..

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

laugh.gif
And that has what to do with what?
grin.gif

boooo hooooo they didnt roll out a red carpet for me and give me a hj. you guys are crybabies about the stupidest *%%%

Ain't nobody said #+$% about red carpet...

I'm a consumer (and most likely an out of towner) for Christ's sake.

Dead issue...............

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Kenny from MD

boooo hooooo they didnt roll out a red carpet for me and give me a hj. you guys are crybabies about the stupidest *%%%

94526c72fc68e766b4c81a87845e40a2b1ac7bb6.gif

Dev what you know about "The Spirit of the Truth".... Lol. "Cut that B off.....Next caller!!!!!!"

I would give them a break cuz we been getting mad at ppl who post dumb remarks and post's an asking dumb question's,I know there phone prolly rings allthe time with dumb question's and it gets old.A store so small just say hi to me i'm good with that.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif
And that has what to do with what?
grin.gif

C'mon now Kev you're a college grad do I need to make illustrations?
laugh.gif

I just meant that even with them skating around the store (which isn't a big deal, it's how they go from the register to the back of the store wherethe merch is) I'm sure they bought something.

Originally Posted by Kenny from MD

I'm rollin' with Kenny to Supreme to see him give one of the employees a roundhouse kick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by suprastar

who cares...do you really need to have ppl sweating you up your @$@ while you trying to decide what to buy...buy what you want and get the hell outta the store...its really not that serious to me..

No, but if you ask for a size and dudes ignore you 2-3 times before they get go and get it...you would be pissed.. Me...I'm only askin' once nicely...and then I'm get mad ig'nant.. I mean even if they don't say anything else...they should atleast...ATLEAST greet you..if they can't do that then I don't want any of their buisness...that's why I will never shop at MAJOR or Supreme...

With all due respect, have you personally experienced bad customer service at Supreme? Or going on a hypothetical situation based on what other people havesaid?

laugh.gif
i spent zero dollars there because i didn't see anything i like, i spent my good money at the next block at rosewood avenue (the hundreds)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by suprastar

who cares...do you really need to have ppl sweating you up your @$@ while you trying to decide what to buy...buy what you want and get the hell outta the store...its really not that serious to me..

No, but if you ask for a size and dudes ignore you 2-3 times before they get go and get it...you would be pissed.. Me...I'm only askin' once nicely...and then I'm get mad ig'nant.. I mean even if they don't say anything else...they should atleast...ATLEAST greet you..if they can't do that then I don't want any of their buisness...that's why I will never shop at MAJOR or Supreme...

With all due respect, have you personally experienced bad customer service at Supreme? Or going on a hypothetical situation based on what other people have said?

With all due respect... I don't even be checkin' supreme like that...their clothes don't really interest me like that aside for a few pieces here and there No I never been...but I got friends who effs the brand heavy...who knows the managers personally, and even they tell me them cats are pricks... You don't have to put you hand in fire to know that it burns.... I knew about supreme customer service before I even joined NT....for every one dude who tells me supreme is has good customer service, there nine others tellin me that dudes are pricks... Call it how you wanna call it...

It's all good was just checking as I've never had a problem in all the years I've been shopping there.

Back
Top Bottom