Have you ever seen someone in a niketalk shirt?

SMH

i said "wassup niketalk" on the mic

either dude didnt hear me or ignored me

but his gf heard me
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

I've seen a couple people at Cal State Northridge rockin' an NT tee
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no lie me too bro my second year there
laugh.gif
, some dude stopped me outside Oviatt the other day whileI was wearing mine. Stay with a blazers or milwaukee braves fitted.

I'm in the library right now actually.
nerd.gif

Nah..and if I did I'd just say what up and keep it moving. For some reason I find it EXTREMELY awkward and uncomfortable to discuss things that happen onhere, in person. LIke "Yoooo....remember that thread when......"
eyes.gif
....actually I don't brah, keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Diego

Whats the protocol on this?
seems so approachable on the boards, but I cant front that would still be maaaaaad awkward.
why is that always the case? Its not like Im scared of people, but its so weird to go up and ask some random person, "hey, youre on NikeTalk arent you?"
or if they had the shirt on, to walk up and say "nice shirt" would still be kinda weird.

Nope never did and i dont think i ever will. Word to JoseBronx i think dudes in the 561 dont even know about Nt. Its really funny dudes in the 561 are allmostly hypebeast. Some r still wearin 4xl shirts with plaided shorts.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Nah..and if I did I'd just say what up and keep it moving. For some reason I find it EXTREMELY awkward and uncomfortable to discuss things that happen on here, in person. LIke "Yoooo....remember that thread when......"
eyes.gif
....actually I don't brah, keep it moving.
That was the funniest thing about meeting internet people in real life. Also, almost everyone preffered to be called by their NT surnames overtheir real names. When Fresh (I think it was him) asked me if I was DatZNasty, I was like, "I'm Dennis." And when dudes were arguing about LeBronand someone was like, "Wait til I get home. I'm gonna make a thread about it."

Not yet. I still need to get one. Short sleeve weather is over here but I'll get it for the spring.

Back
Top Bottom