Have you ever secretly wanted to bone your friends girl?

who hasnt?

I even considered swapping. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by CJ863

Nah call my crazy but I can differentiate between someone being attractive to smash &

someone just being attractive. If she's pretty she's pretty and that's that with me. Bros over

#@@%*.

Thank you. I've been around friends of mine, and I would tell the both of them "she's a good looking chick, you're lucky." Or something of the sort.

But something in me would keep it at that, thoughts of smashing won't make it far.

I've always lived with the mindset "look but don't touch" If a dude I know wants to check my girl out and think she looks good, then that's fine..He's only human..But if I was to hear he tried to make a move, or if a friend was to get out of line and make a disrespectful remark then that's another story

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

How is that desperate? Please specify..
I see some of you have fallen victim to the power of the vajayjay and just love to cuff..

laugh.gif
@ the dude calling you desperate. Its goddamn %#@#!! Y'all dudes act like you can just pull a chick aside and say "drop your panties, we're having sex!" All thise nonsense "there's to many woman out there...." Quit acting like y'all Brad Pitt or something.
laugh.gif

If bunz is being thrown around, I'm catching one.... not my fault the dumba** homie wifed up a jumpoff.

ohhhh i get it now.

you're just hideous, which means you're SO desperate for the P, you're actually willing to throw away friendships for it
laugh.gif

I feel bad for the hand you've been dealt in life.

laugh.gif
Alright kid... Desperate for the ##@+#, I'm pretty damn you haven't even got some in your life pal.

Get that "Broz before hozz" @+#% outta here! Because little kids like you and NT believe that ALL woman are scandalous hozz... So what does that mean? I'm suppose to prioritize a male in my life before a $$#*%?
laugh.gif

Just as you cats say "there's plenty of woman out there"... You could flip it and say "You can make new friends"

laugh.gif
@ the dude calling you desperate. Its goddamn %#@#!! Y'all dudes act like you can just pull a chick aside and say "drop your panties, we're having sex!" All thise nonsense "there's to many woman out there...." Quit acting like y'all Brad Pitt or something.
laugh.gif

If bunz is being thrown around, I'm catching one.... not my fault the dumba** homie wifed up a jumpoff.

ohhhh i get it now.

you're just hideous, which means you're SO desperate for the P, you're actually willing to throw away friendships for it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Alright kid... Desperate for the ##@+#, I'm pretty damn you haven't even got some in your life pal.

Get that "Broz before hozz" @+#% outta here! Because little kids like you and NT believe that ALL woman are scandalous hozz... So what does that mean? I'm suppose to prioritize a male in my life before a $$#*%?
laugh.gif

Just as you cats say "there's plenty of woman out there"... You could flip it and say "You can make new friends"
childhood friends >>>>>>>

damb, the bro code in some of you is FAINT.
until the day i get married, all i have for certain is my family and the brotherhood with my friends.
I look out for them, I expect them to have my back if my girl is acting like that too

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohhhh i get it now.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you just sound like a terrible person overall.

is your father in your life? Be honest.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I've always lived with the mindset "look but don't touch" If a dude I know wants to check my girl out and think she looks good, then that's fine..He's only human..But if I was to hear he tried to make a move, or if a friend was to get out of line and make a disrespectful remark then that's another story

good statement......have a "friend" that tryed to pull a fast one...didnt respect it all...
tired.gif
....would never do anything similiar to him....now i keep it at distance....i treat my friends like brothers and I treat them how I would like to be treated....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohhhh i get it now.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That might be the most ridiculous post I have ever read on NT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Disgusting.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

ohhhh i get it now.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That might be the most ridiculous post I have ever read on NT

pimp.gif
YOLO.

When me and my ex-wife split up, and I was desperate to get her back, my so called friend tried to holla at her. Needless to say, that was the end of our friendship.

Some people are just scumbags...it's the way of life.

Originally Posted by AME416

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Disgusting.
very. This dude definitely has trouble getting ladies.  The thirstiest dudes are usually the most insecure/ugliest.  One day it will all make sense Night Marcher
30t6p3b.gif

There is way too much generalization about this.  I have probably about 5-6 good guy friends that i would never try to get with their gfs or ex gfs.  The rest may be circumstantial. 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

There is way too much generalization about this.  I have probably about 5-6 good guy friends that i would never try to get with their gfs or ex gfs.  The rest may be circumstantial. 
^^This.
And as far as the circumstance..

The circumstance is their girl has to choose up.. I never knowingly go after dudes that I know girls..

Unless their girl is just that bad..

I mean if love is real.. It has to handle competition.. Word to LL.

But I got a query..

If your girlfriend decides to choose up on your homie.. Shouldnt you be mad at the girl? Or even be mad at yourself?
I just dont understand why guys get mad at their homies..
Its called free will. 

Some of you guys have a hard time accepting the fact that a lot of women act like men..

Stop putting them on a pedestal.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by Jking0821

^^This.
And as far as the circumstance..

The circumstance is their girl has to choose up.. I never knowingly go after dudes that I know girls..

Unless their girl is just that bad..

I mean if love is real.. It has to handle competition.. Word to LL.

But I got a query..

If your girlfriend decides to choose up on your homie.. Shouldnt you be mad at the girl? Or even be mad at yourself?
I just dont understand why guys get mad at their homies..
Its called free will. 

Some of you guys have a hard time accepting the fact that a lot of women act like men..

Stop putting them on a pedestal.
But here's the problem... I find it hard to believe you would still be cool with your best friend if you found out he was smashing your girl on the low for months.

No one is saying they wouldn't be mad at the chick, but if someone is your friend they should know better than to get at your girl... If it was a random dude smashing I wouldn't be mad, because you don't know him and he doesn't know you... so there is no respect or friendship for each other.

I have probably about 5-6 good guy friends that i would never try to get with their gfs or ex gfs.  The rest may be circumstantial.

The fact that you have 5 or 6 guy friends that you would never try that with proves that it is in fact wrong to try to get with one of your friend's girls. The rest you speak of is probably in regards to some dudes who you don't even consider a friend.

You can always find a new hole to stick your D in, you can't find new friends who have rode with you from childhood that would take a bullet for you or bail you outta jail when you call them... If you would throw that away for some pink, you have no morals. For you to feel this way, you either get no P or you have no friends... which probably means you get no P

ohhhh i get it now.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you just sound like a terrible person overall.

is your father in your life? Be honest.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom