Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by imsojayded

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I hate getting BJs. Sex and eating the box is on point

Why would you hate greatness???

What makes it worse is you said HATE thoughBut yeah I hit this big chick a couple times and her P smelled like straightSalmon (she was my only option for P, I was beyond desprite), another time Was when I first smashed my gf, had no idea what she was doing

Desprite?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by imsojayded

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I hate getting BJs. Sex and eating the box is on point

Why would you hate greatness???

What makes it worse is you said HATE thoughBut yeah I hit this big chick a couple times and her P smelled like straightSalmon (she was my only option for P, I was beyond desprite), another time Was when I first smashed my gf, had no idea what she was doing

Desprite?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

laugh.gif
, i didnt enjoy my first time at bat, felt pressured into doing it and the condom was too small, ended up gettn cut and bleedn, not fun at all, she got hers though

yo, i thought i was the only dude who this happened too.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

laugh.gif
, i didnt enjoy my first time at bat, felt pressured into doing it and the condom was too small, ended up gettn cut and bleedn, not fun at all, she got hers though

yo, i thought i was the only dude who this happened too.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

One time I was smashing a girl from work, who rooms with another girl we both work with. Her roommate saw me come in so she knew I was there. I don't really like people outside of my circle knowing who I smash so I went through great lengths to insure that her roomie didn't know we were gettin it in, especially since we all worked together (and I was talking to another girl from our job smh) So fast forward to us bangin'......shorties bed is loud as +@$+!!! I'm talking some sound effects type #*%$. On top of that, everytime I tried to to slow down the poundage to lower the sound, she'd ask why I was slowing down and tell me to go harder. All I could imagine was her roommate sitting in her room wondering when it was gonna end 
laugh.gif
I was preoccupied with the sound of her bed the entire time....faked a nut and went home. Least enjoyable sex experience EVAR

indifferent.gif

One time I was smashing a girl from work, who rooms with another girl we both work with. Her roommate saw me come in so she knew I was there. I don't really like people outside of my circle knowing who I smash so I went through great lengths to insure that her roomie didn't know we were gettin it in, especially since we all worked together (and I was talking to another girl from our job smh) So fast forward to us bangin'......shorties bed is loud as +@$+!!! I'm talking some sound effects type #*%$. On top of that, everytime I tried to to slow down the poundage to lower the sound, she'd ask why I was slowing down and tell me to go harder. All I could imagine was her roommate sitting in her room wondering when it was gonna end 
laugh.gif
I was preoccupied with the sound of her bed the entire time....faked a nut and went home. Least enjoyable sex experience EVAR

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Hold up, you didn't enjoy the sex because the bed was making noise? You faked the nut and everything? 

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Hold up, you didn't enjoy the sex because the bed was making noise? You faked the nut and everything? 

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

Yeah like when some chick talks a good game but then in the bed she moves around like an epileptic at a strobe light convention....not.appreciated but I guess that's better than her not movin at all...which is also no fun
roll.gif

Yea I've enjoyed not smashin before, when a girl don't know how to ride D, or can't take it from the back at all crying that it hurts, or doesn't know how to suck at all. Lastly Ex's that just don't peak your sexual interest no more cuz the box don't have that new feeling like it used to. Not koo but I'm bout to enjoy smashin in like an hour cuz everybody done left the house and I get to smash as loud as I want to cuz oh girl is comin through
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

Yeah like when some chick talks a good game but then in the bed she moves around like an epileptic at a strobe light convention....not.appreciated but I guess that's better than her not movin at all...which is also no fun
roll.gif

Yea I've enjoyed not smashin before, when a girl don't know how to ride D, or can't take it from the back at all crying that it hurts, or doesn't know how to suck at all. Lastly Ex's that just don't peak your sexual interest no more cuz the box don't have that new feeling like it used to. Not koo but I'm bout to enjoy smashin in like an hour cuz everybody done left the house and I get to smash as loud as I want to cuz oh girl is comin through
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Whatever man
laugh.gif
Bed wasn't just making noise...legit sounded like it could collapse at any minute and probably would've if I kept at it. Guess you had to be there (no Bosh). Plus she shared a wall with her roommate who I'd have to look in the face 5-6 days a week. Not about that life. Not to mention this went on for about 45 minutes...don't think I could've let one off if I wanted to *Kanye shrug*

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Whatever man
laugh.gif
Bed wasn't just making noise...legit sounded like it could collapse at any minute and probably would've if I kept at it. Guess you had to be there (no Bosh). Plus she shared a wall with her roommate who I'd have to look in the face 5-6 days a week. Not about that life. Not to mention this went on for about 45 minutes...don't think I could've let one off if I wanted to *Kanye shrug*

indifferent.gif
Whatever man
laugh.gif
Now her roomie who's used to the bed noises, and is gonna talk about it anyways is gonna only have the impression that you didn't put it down.  Your name weak at work now doggie.

Back
Top Bottom