Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by scshift

First off, I'm a virgin, so I wondered, NT is always saying how smashing is one of the greatest feelings ever, so was there ever a time when you didn't enjoy smashing a female? What happened?

Also wondering why a lot of NTers say virgins are overrated
nerd.gif

Share your story here

Stopped reading there.
roll.gif
same here.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
AlexGod wrote:
I hate getting BJs. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

i hate when you can't bust for whatever reason.  so you're just going ham in it for like 45 minutes.  after the whole area smells like some used %*@ p. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

yea getting dome is wack unless the chick is a pro.  after a few minutes i'm good, just let me hit or bounce if you're wack.

i hate when you can't bust for whatever reason.  so you're just going ham in it for like 45 minutes.  after the whole area smells like some used %*@ p. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

yea getting dome is wack unless the chick is a pro.  after a few minutes i'm good, just let me hit or bounce if you're wack.

i never really like smashing drunk girls when i'm not drunk. it's the complete worst when i'm 100% sober and she's trashed.

i never really like smashing drunk girls when i'm not drunk. it's the complete worst when i'm 100% sober and she's trashed.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

What!!
indifferent.gif

Before, during, after > life
This, I been saying it in this thread.. I thought that was the normal thing to do.. but hearing dudes saying they HATE it is crazy
30t6p3b.gif
They have to have a horror story, or experience, or chicks just wasn't doing it right 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

What!!
indifferent.gif

Before, during, after > life
This, I been saying it in this thread.. I thought that was the normal thing to do.. but hearing dudes saying they HATE it is crazy
30t6p3b.gif
They have to have a horror story, or experience, or chicks just wasn't doing it right 
laugh.gif

When you Smash the same girl for 2 years plus....sometimes im just lazy....and dont want to do it...but its not that sex is boring its the person

When you Smash the same girl for 2 years plus....sometimes im just lazy....and dont want to do it...but its not that sex is boring its the person

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by jdiggs

I was with a chick that had her hair smellin like burning rubber and wood.. turn off. The smell was on my clothes for a week.
Puttin something sick in her hair.

awwhh man.. i had the same exact thing a week and a half ago..
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

not once have i never experience that.. she was black btw. ( my first)
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 I'm in tears! Why would you do that to yourself? 

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by jdiggs

I was with a chick that had her hair smellin like burning rubber and wood.. turn off. The smell was on my clothes for a week.
Puttin something sick in her hair.

awwhh man.. i had the same exact thing a week and a half ago..
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

not once have i never experience that.. she was black btw. ( my first)
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 I'm in tears! Why would you do that to yourself? 

I will say I didn't enjoy it one chic i hit a few times. Joint had a little stinch to it... and the worst rider ever.
She would do this little weird harlem shake thingie x the dude who does the robot on dave chappelle show move when she on top riding, guess was supposed to feel good to me. I would just smh inside my head lol. Joint use to be on the dry side as well. I would just say @#@! it and say i came, when i didn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I will say I didn't enjoy it one chic i hit a few times. Joint had a little stinch to it... and the worst rider ever.
She would do this little weird harlem shake thingie x the dude who does the robot on dave chappelle show move when she on top riding, guess was supposed to feel good to me. I would just smh inside my head lol. Joint use to be on the dry side as well. I would just say @#@! it and say i came, when i didn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It all depends on the person or your own emotions really. Life happens and letting one off just isn't the remedy...sometimes.
laugh.gif

Odors or excessive hair will definitely make it less enjoyable. Some girls just don't have their hygiene on point regardless of what they look like...and you can't necessarily discover that until clothes are off. Some girls claim to be able to handle whatever...however...but steady crawling away like they're at war.
eyes.gif

Or...females who talk too much during the @%%# and getting all damn emotional. "Do you love me?" "Can I have it?" "Is this yours?" "Say my name!" Broad...are you serious? Just shut up and get jammed.
indifferent.gif

Or...females who are too drunk and uncontrollable...scratching, giving tacky hickies, and damn near chewing your lip as opposed to kissing.
sick.gif

There are numerous scenarios where sex can be less than enjoyable.

It all depends on the person or your own emotions really. Life happens and letting one off just isn't the remedy...sometimes.
laugh.gif

Odors or excessive hair will definitely make it less enjoyable. Some girls just don't have their hygiene on point regardless of what they look like...and you can't necessarily discover that until clothes are off. Some girls claim to be able to handle whatever...however...but steady crawling away like they're at war.
eyes.gif

Or...females who talk too much during the @%%# and getting all damn emotional. "Do you love me?" "Can I have it?" "Is this yours?" "Say my name!" Broad...are you serious? Just shut up and get jammed.
indifferent.gif

Or...females who are too drunk and uncontrollable...scratching, giving tacky hickies, and damn near chewing your lip as opposed to kissing.
sick.gif

There are numerous scenarios where sex can be less than enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom