have you ever c-blocked?

i know it's frowned upon and we hate when it happens to us but have you done it in the past? i've blocked a couple dudes from smashing chicks i was messing with back in the day.. i'm not even gonna front.

you blocking a dude with a chick you're messing with isnt c-blocking imo....thats you protecting yours...

Deliberately blocking a dude on a chick you want nothing to do with is not a good look...that will get you jumped eventually

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

not knowingly.. pretty sure i haven't at all.
this

i accidently one day with my homeboy. once i realized what i did, i got dude her number and he smashed that night.

Originally Posted by 0704202134

you blocking a dude with a chick you're messing with isnt c-blocking imo....
isn't it? i thought the definition of blocking is stopping a dude from smashing any chick, period. the girls i'm referring to weren't my girlfriends.. just chicks i was smashing and didn't want some other dude to step on my territory.

I've done it twice. Once on my cousin because he's a tool and it was funny (He had already been involved with the chick anyway so it wasn't a big deal.) and the other time I was because my friend c-blocked me first and made things entirely awkward with me and the chick so when he tried to talk to her later that night I repaid him the favor.

Never, I have even let females I really liked get chopped. If I have to hold the bird back that's exactly what she is: a bird.
My girl however, could get chopped by anyone, and it just aint going down, they can try though. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

isn't it? i thought the definition of blocking is stopping a dude from smashing any chick, period. the girls i'm referring to weren't my girlfriends.. just chicks i was smashing and didn't want some other dude to step on my territory.
exactly...you didn't block...you stopped this dude so you could smash instead of him...thats good in my book

Only once when I was a kid.

My downstairs neighbor had a fine daughter who was in high school when I was in like 4th grade. one time her boy came over, and he was trying to get her to go down to her apartment.

i was like "but my mom isn't home and i dont have anything to do!"

he was so mad.

Yea a couple of times mostly because I didn't know or was to young to realize what was going on

if that's what you want to call it, but I wasn't about to let dude smash a chick in my bed
ohwell.gif

that's a sin man

i knew a dude who used to do that to his roommates and laugh about it. %#@+ isn't cool

Did the chick want to smash ur boy though? Cause if she did, den u were c-blocking. C'mon son, bros over 0hs...theres so many girls out there, just take the L and move on.

it's not my boy.. i'd never block any of my boys from getting with any chick that wasn't my girlfriend. it was just some random and yes, she wanted to but nah, it wasn't going down like that.

it's not my boy.. i'd never block any of my boys from getting with any chick that wasn't my girlfriend. it was just some random and yes, she wanted to but nah, it wasn't going down like that.
Well if it ain't your boy den it's all good...who cares about dude, you don't know him...get ur 0h back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom