Have you ever been to a party that's all dudes? And no chicks at all? Vol. Sausage fest.

there are always more dudes then girls at parties...but sausage fests are a definite time to bounce out.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

lol, no token asian guy in the vid?

1 token per vid. I'm guessing that middle aged bald head black dude was for the brothas

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

lol, no token asian guy in the vid?

1 token per vid. I'm guessing that middle aged bald head black dude was for the brothas

meh a lot of the best times i've had have been pregaming at frat houses with my boys. You know, broing out. So many white dudes bagged me in college. smh.

meh a lot of the best times i've had have been pregaming at frat houses with my boys. You know, broing out. So many white dudes bagged me in college. smh.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

sick.gif

sick.gif

wait what?

wait what?

vo97k1.gif

vo97k1.gif

I've been to parties where there were so few girls that I didn't even feel welcome as a female.
Like to the point where I was expecting homies to break out into some type of Justin Bieber version of the hallelujah chorus
laugh.gif

I've been to parties where there were so few girls that I didn't even feel welcome as a female.
Like to the point where I was expecting homies to break out into some type of Justin Bieber version of the hallelujah chorus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif
Word. It's around that time I start making calls to get the ratio even.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif
Word. It's around that time I start making calls to get the ratio even.

Back
Top Bottom