Have you dated a sorority chick? Vol. when man slurping goes wrong

I just want to know what to expect. I grew up in KAW houses cause my teacher was a member and from my experience...you have your black chick and then you haveyour black sorority chick.

They're perfect for the summer but in the fall they're alll about there respective orgs. Don't pay any mind to the fact that she's greek.That's what lame dudes and some chicks feed off of that. Treat her like a regular ol chick and everything will be fine. Words of experience, homie

Originally Posted by jm2000

Sorority chicks = regular chicks with greek letters

Don't put them on a pedestal. Just like regular chicks those girls get ran too....sometimes even more.
I popped off sooo many sorority chicks...

I've dated AKA's and Delta's ..both were
pimp.gif
but too damn into their respectful sororities.

Sorority chicks means nothing they are just buying their ways through friends is the only difference.

And their tang is more looser than a regular girl bc the frat boyz have initiated them!

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Sorority chicks means nothing they are just buying their ways through friends is the only difference.

that was a quite ignorant statement

All the sorors are good in my book...maybe because i'm an Alpha...
laugh.gif

There are certain ones that need some home training...like if they take that "letters" thing too far, they have to get put on the back burner...someof those girls (and guys) can take that mess WAY too far.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

All the sorors are good in my book...maybe because i'm an Alpha...
laugh.gif

There are certain ones that need some home training...like if they take that "letters" thing too far, they have to get put on the back burner...some of those girls (and guys) can take that mess WAY too far.
Co-sign

Back
Top Bottom