Have you dated a sorority chick? Vol. when man slurping goes wrong

mexicansoul

Banned
Met this chick Friday Night and it turns out she's part of a black sorority and I have not the faintest clue on what to expect when we have lunch thisweek. I've never been into the whole frat, sorority thing but I'm holding it against her...just need some advice.

MisterP, no words for you.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

MisterP slurp fest...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

cant you just treat her like any other girl

her being in a sorority doesn't change anything

OFT....unless she is one of those chicks who has let the letters run her life then treat her like any other woman

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

OFT....unless she is one of those chicks who has let the letters run her life then treat her like any other woman

i swear those girls are ridiculous.

some girls are OD serious about the Greek stuff... in my humble experience those are usually the ones who have insecurity problems and want to fit in/bepopular.

you just have to get to know her and gauge how serious she actually is about her sorority.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Met this chick Friday Night and it turns out she's part of a black sorority and I have not the faintest clue on what to expect when we have lunch this week. I've never been into the whole frat, sorority thing but I'm holding it against her...just need some advice.

MisterP, you're the man, you once managed to have a whole university of females wanting to hurt you...I know you took down a sorority chick..I need advice

=
Originally Posted by MisterP0315

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Met this chick Friday Night and it turns out she's part of a black sorority and I have not the faintest clue on what to expect when we have lunch this week. I've never been into the whole frat, sorority thing but I'm holding it against her...just need some advice.

MisterP, you're the man, you once managed to have a whole university of females wanting to hurt you...I know you took down a sorority chick..I need advice

=
Originally Posted by MisterP0315

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

def FAIL...OP might as well do sumthin stupid to get this locked up now

/thread

werd. what makes her any different?

unless you're expecting a relationship in the school year that may be a problem, based on how committed she is with her sorrority

Back
Top Bottom