Have you been entertained since we made the transition from YUKU?

Have you been entertained since we made the transition from YUKU?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can honestly say that the quality of general threads have gone down.

At first i thought the TAB was sucking that life out of general.

Idk if its the approval process.

Maybe its the 50 thread per page.

I cant remember the last epic thread on NT since the transition.

NT just doesn't feel like the virtual bar like it did before.

Discuss.

I'm so glad NT isn't on yuku anymore.I was tired of the blank pages and time traveling BS.

People forget even before the switch the most entertaining times on NT are during the summer time.

It's because Cwrite doesn't post anymore. Dude was by far the funniest NTer.

Anyone know what happened to him?

It's because Cwrite doesn't post anymore. Dude was by far the funniest NTer.

Anyone know what happened to him?
Said something about posting on other forums.. I remember him saying something like that a while back.. 

+_ed521b103182c1cdea09db3882979f67.jpg

Its mainly because we have more official threads now :smh: That cut down a signifcant amount of threads made.WHo ever did those wasnt paying attention and was being foolish.

I've only started coming to General more this past year or so but It's definitely been entertaining and a good way to pass time at work.

Regardless of YUKU, the threads people start here are pretty suspect.  Some entertaining, some you just keep scrolling by.  It's a combo of racial topics, relationships, WSHH ghetto topics, and real life social issues.  

Everyone complaining about the forum is simply GROWING OUT OF IT!...nothing actually wrong with NT...you are simply getting tired of it, eventually you will leave and be a distant memory.

I swear one of these threads pops up every 6 months. Then something like this comes along and the same people post in the thread talking about, "This is why I love NT General."

Don't people have something better to do with their time than to ponder whether or not a message board has "fallen off" every 2 god damn weeks?

I swear one of these threads pops up every 6 months. Then something like this comes along and the same people post in the thread talking about, "This is why I love NT General."

****, lately its about every 6 days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom