Have anyone here ever tried Old English 40oz?

I have anosmia so all this s*** taste the same :smokin

Natty daddy, ih edge, hurricane, 4 loko, bullywhip, all dat.

Lol I've never been about that Ice Cube 40 life. I just stick to wine and vodka. Yes, I'm lightweight, but it's cheap doe.:smokin:smh:

Used to drink a lot of OE and Colt 45 Double Malt when I was under age. My advice with 40's, drink them fast. If they go warm on you it's the worst.

Last edited:
Used to drink a lot of OE and Colt 45 Double Malt when I was under age. My advice with 40's, drink them fast. If they go warm on you it's the worst.

this why i think anything bigger than a liter is a waste. gotta drink them fast

I've had an Old E in my fridge for the past two years. I bought it as a gag gift for christmas, but used Four Loco and blacks instead, because my box wasn't big enough.

I'll taste it one day. Probably on a Sunday during football season.

This is it exactly. When you're like 16-18 and it's a hard time getting anything else. By the time you hit 20 you have friends 21 and can easily get something better. When you're young, you don't care about taste, you just want to get drunk.

Last edited:
me and my ****** crushed a couple of OE's this past weekend :smokin :smokin

40's when you trying to get drunk and only have 5 bucks >>>>

You might be. So gross but if u wanna get hammered it gets the job done.
corona, bud light, coors light, mexican beers except pacifico or XX, i can't stand. i can actually tolerate and like the taste of OE more.
and spend your whole night in the bathroom
mean.gif
i've never had an issue with going doo doo after an OE.
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Is it true that 211's are liquid crack in a bottle? Also, what is so special about MD 20/20's?

Back
Top Bottom