Hate waking up early Vol I want to quit

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

I don't know what I was thinking signing up for a 9 AM class
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Same here. I got an ENGLISH class from 9-9:50,MWF.
smh.gif

So you want to quit work so you can hang out with your friends? How old are you?

I work sun-thursday 10pm-7am. I get fri/sat/ and all of sunday until 10pm off. Graveyard ftw.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

grow up...

seriously.....

i took off this past semester and DID NOTHING for like 7 months since last semester. i work PT, but couldnt find a FT job.
that means sleeping all day, up all night. lots of time to find stuff you want, with no money to burn. it sucks
but come febuary i will be back in school (of have a j-o-b).

you dont need to chill all the time, hang out on the weekends and once or twice during the week, but not too late. its simple.

No I dont want to quit so I can hangout with my friends. I want to quit to find a job on 2nd shift. I'm quitting for sure in june so I can go to collegeanyway.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

No I dont want to quit so I can hangout with my friends. I want to quit to find a job on 2nd shift. I'm quitting for sure in june so I can go to college anyway.

Good for you. Did you take a year off? Anyway school is 100% better than working at this age.
pimp.gif
nope i've never had anytime off maybe thats why I feel like this everyone else has but not me

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

grow up...

seriously.....

i took off this past semester and DID NOTHING for like 7 months since last semester. i work PT, but couldnt find a FT job.
that means sleeping all day, up all night. lots of time to find stuff you want, with no money to burn. it sucks
but come febuary i will be back in school (of have a j-o-b).

you dont need to chill all the time, hang out on the weekends and once or twice during the week, but not too late. its simple.

why didn't you get a second part time job?

lol i feel you on this..offseason just started for us and five days a week im up at 5:30 headed to workouts/conditioning knowing im bout to get workeddd..andi've never been a morning person.

i understand you in every single way fam but i got laid off because i did decide to take one of those trips with my pals and i just said eh i'll haveanother job fast two years ago still searching
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

I don't know what I was thinking signing up for a 9 AM class
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Just finished a semester of 9 AM classes and signed up for 8AM this time.
But dude, my dads been working the past 20 years from 12:00 AM to around 9 AM.
Get it done.

Thats different.

look for a job with a 2nd shift? But then you'd be making a post about how you hate getting out so late and not being able to party cause of it

To the OP, it is an unwritten rule on NT that you cannot ever complai nabout anything ever in your life. The reason is because every on NT is a picture ofstoicism and everyone else on NT rises at 4:45 to run laps in the snow and then chop wood with our bare hands. I just got up myself, time to go and bathe inthe icy river.

Seiously though, what's the deal with your job? When is your shift, how long is your commute to work. Are you waking up between six and eight like mostpeople or are you having to get up at four or five or some thing like that?

Back
Top Bottom