hate being short. legit ways to get taller?

My cousin is 5'6 and he has a mean Napoleon complex, yall lil fellas are funny...I'm 6'2 btw
smile.gif

My cousin is 5'6 and he has a mean Napoleon complex, yall lil fellas are funny...I'm 6'2 btw
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Gotta embrace it man. If you keep seeing it as a negative it will definitely end up as such
This 
The problem is not really your height but your confidence ... everyone has some things they don't like about themselves but you have to cancel out the negative thoughts and gain more  confidence and swag  about yourself  because even if you was the height you wanted to be you would still complain about some thing else because that's what people with low self esteem and low confidence do

this.
...but im 6'1

I'm 5'9 and my girlfriend is 5'10
frown.gif

I was wearing some griffeys the other day and they did make me taller though
laugh.gif

Gotta embrace it man. If you keep seeing it as a negative it will definitely end up as such
This 
The problem is not really your height but your confidence ... everyone has some things they don't like about themselves but you have to cancel out the negative thoughts and gain more  confidence and swag  about yourself  because even if you was the height you wanted to be you would still complain about some thing else because that's what people with low self esteem and low confidence do

this.
...but im 6'1

I'm 5'9 and my girlfriend is 5'10
frown.gif

I was wearing some griffeys the other day and they did make me taller though
laugh.gif

This 

this.
...but i'm 6'1

This 

this.
...but i'm 6'1

Back
Top Bottom