hate being short. legit ways to get taller?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

6'0 checkin' in...
Yeah, 6'0" of denim.
LOL... he said its not him tho 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Gotta embrace it man. If you keep seeing it as a negative it will definitely end up as such
This 
The problem is not really your height but your confidence ... everyone has some things they don't like about themselves but you have to cancel out the negative thoughts and gain more  confidence and swag  about yourself  because even if you was the height you wanted to be you would still complain about some thing else because that's what people with low self esteem and low confidence do

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Gotta embrace it man. If you keep seeing it as a negative it will definitely end up as such
This 
The problem is not really your height but your confidence ... everyone has some things they don't like about themselves but you have to cancel out the negative thoughts and gain more  confidence and swag  about yourself  because even if you was the height you wanted to be you would still complain about some thing else because that's what people with low self esteem and low confidence do

I need to be 5'10... 5'7.5" right now.

Always the shortest dude on the basketball court
30t6p3b.gif

I need to be 5'10... 5'7.5" right now.

Always the shortest dude on the basketball court
30t6p3b.gif

Does anyone really believe that adding inches to their height is going to make them feel better?

Does anyone really believe that adding inches to their height is going to make them feel better?

im 5'10 and im taller then all of my homeboys except one
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
#FeelsGoodMan

im 5'10 and im taller then all of my homeboys except one
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
#FeelsGoodMan

Ehh, its ok OP I'm about your height 5'6 it sucks but still get plenty of shorties.. now THATFEELSGOODMAN

Ehh, its ok OP I'm about your height 5'6 it sucks but still get plenty of shorties.. now THATFEELSGOODMAN

think im around 5'9-5'10...leaning on 5'10...wish I could be 6'0 but that's cool.

member when I was 5'8 in high school, thought I never was going to get taller, then I graduated and it happened later on that year.

think im around 5'9-5'10...leaning on 5'10...wish I could be 6'0 but that's cool.

member when I was 5'8 in high school, thought I never was going to get taller, then I graduated and it happened later on that year.

Back
Top Bottom