Has the Nationals fitted overtaken the Yankees fitted as most popular?

Nothing but stl fitteds around here.....only person I know that wears a Yankee hat is my boy. He only wears it because he wants to be from NY really bad.

I'm from DC and I don't even see Nationals fitted that much here.  I know Nats fitted are somewhat popular in different areas around the country which amazes me at times.  People here in the urea probably don't even know how popular the hat is over on the West Coast.  Either way, we will always be a distant second to the Yankees fitted. 

I'm from DC and I don't even see Nationals fitted that much here.  I know Nats fitted are somewhat popular in different areas around the country which amazes me at times.  People here in the urea probably don't even know how popular the hat is over on the West Coast.  Either way, we will always be a distant second to the Yankees fitted. 

Actually the Hat has become very popular not in the Yankees White Sox Reds level but it is maybe a notch under it which is not bad for a team thats been around for only 5 years and they tend to suck. Even my dad a die hard Yankee fan n only wears his teams hat saw that had and was like "Wow thats a nice looking hat." Btw I don't own one but I have seen lots of people with them in the Tri-State area.

Actually the Hat has become very popular not in the Yankees White Sox Reds level but it is maybe a notch under it which is not bad for a team thats been around for only 5 years and they tend to suck. Even my dad a die hard Yankee fan n only wears his teams hat saw that had and was like "Wow thats a nice looking hat." Btw I don't own one but I have seen lots of people with them in the Tri-State area.

Back
Top Bottom