Has Kanye's Era Come To A Close?

I totally agree. His wife is rich why is she not investing in his clothes. This man has so many more connections to reach out too but no one in his circle is investing in him. He is on the web reaching out to strangers. The clothes are bland looking and boring. They look like they belong in a post apocalypse movie set. He threw his money away and is now trying to recover.
Nike is making a killing off old technology. At least adidas is coming out with new stuff. New balance same way. Recoloring old sneakers. Why pay $200 for 20 year old technology? People should be smarter with there money. If I'm paying $150-200 on shoes I should be getting all the latest technology with it. Sorry for ranting

I totally agree. His wife is rich why is she not investing in his clothes. This man has so many more connections to reach out too but no one in his circle is investing in him. He is on the web reaching out to strangers. The clothes are bland looking and boring. They look like they belong in a post apocalypse movie set. He threw his money away and is now trying to recover.
Nike is making a killing off old technology. At least adidas is coming out with new stuff. New balance same way. Recoloring old sneakers. Why pay $200 for 20 year old technology? People should be smarter with there money. If I'm paying $150-200 on shoes I should be getting all the latest technology with it. Sorry for ranting

Errbody aint hoppin tho...some folks just rock their shoes..

Kanye has NOT fallen off musically. Proof : 30 hrs, No more parites, Real Friends. He can make still make great songs like these. He has just gone in a different direction where some core fans dont wanna follow or are just not into.

Is his era over? In some ways. He in no longer the main attraction in the rap scene (K.dot, Cole, Drake). He is still an attraction tho because of the level of quality in his catalog and his passionate, arrogant, spontaneous personality. People will still keep up with him but he isn't the main source of high quality music, there are more players in the game.

So you're basically saying Ye is Lebron at this point.

I can see that

That ain't Future, breh
roll.gif

cant even be mad my friends thought it was future tooo
It's Trinidad Shumpert snappin' like that on Pt. 2 

:rofl:

When I listen that joint it kills me cause I be thinking its Hendrix every single time

Kanye ain't been **** since his mom died.

He's been consumed by fame, and feels like the world owes him somethin. He compared himself to Walt Disney for ***** sake.

Kanyes crazy fanbase aint ever gon allow his era to be over. Go on KTT if you dont believe me. Those fools are straight delusional. They lowkey scare me lol, like they'll kill for Kanye or something :x

The shoes sell to make profit. People buy them second hand because of false status. Clothing line reeks. SNL sucks. Kim's a mutant. Graduation was and is still the best of all of his albums. Late Registration comes 2nd. Wash rinse repeat.

Nah Kanyes brand is still going strong. He still has stans that will call any thing he puts out as "art" and how great the music is even though he's terrible as a rapper now. From the music, to his sneakers, his marriage to Kim, he's still a huge figure and will continue to be. It's STILL crazy to me that he married into that circus. Seems like he's been looking for family after his mother passed. All that drama and BS and media attention surrounding the Kardashians... Maybe that's what he wants. Who knows.

Kanye always been crazy but back then it was for a purpose, now he just doing and saying random **** for no reason. He's a clown right now.

Why are people still believing that it's him moving the shoes and not the fact that it's limited. Yes his name being on it helps move them, but if they were mass produced like the Roshe's that it's copying they would sit on shelves all day long at $200. Limit anything that has a little bit of popularity and it'll be the biggest thing to ever be made. Adidas ain't no dummies, just like Nike wasn't. You have to make people want it so bad that when they can't get it they'll get whatever is the closest looking thing that that company sells. You're telling me that the Adidas Ultra Boost sells out because it's a hot shoe. Hell no. It sells out because people can't get the Yeezy. Same with Jordans. They get so much spill over into their team shoes because people can't get the numbered retros. It's just smart marketing and business, it's not because the whole world is dying for a Yeezy.

Back
Top Bottom