Has anyone worn their 25th anniversary 1s yet?

i undsed mine inside, they never even touched concrete and i noticed the silver part flaking
i thought this would happen but not so soon
im seriously contemplating returning these, i dont want a shoe i cant wear
the silver on the toebox wont flake off but the rest of the silver areas are quality is so poor
just touching it the wrong way can cause flaking
im returning my pair today
shoulda went with my first mind and got the 2s

Damn thats sux bro. Thanx alot JB
smh.gif

honestly, a majority of the people just wanted the suitcase, not the shoes...

Originally Posted by MF178

honestly, a majority of the people just wanted the suitcase, not the shoes...

seriously. id rather wear the suitcase on my feet then those aluminum foil monsters
sick.gif

i like the shoes but these are strictly a collectors shoe
i cant keep a shoe i cant wear
i do love the suitcase though
i want the case but not for 140

i saw them on the racks at champs and i touched the toes and the silver flaked off of them lol, i was like "nice." this didn't surprise me at all.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i undsed mine inside, they never even touched concrete and i noticed the silver part flaking
the silver on the toebox wont flake off but the rest of the silver areas are quality is so poor

IMO, you should just save your money.

I'm not buying into this silly Silver Anniversary non sense, because they are all crap. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

IMO, you should just save your money.

I'm not buying into this silly Silver Anniversary non sense, because they are all crap. 
i really like the 2s
i think all of the 25th anniv shoes should have been white based with 3m accents
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by infared82

have not worn yet dont plan it for a while basiclly copped 4 suitcase

indifferent.gif

to each has his own shoes are okay but not really  wearable just put them in plastic when i get a chance
i have a thing for grey shoes even if i do wear them or not but basiclly paid $30-40  for a suitcase 4 one of my grails   

waiting to pull my pair out when the snow is gone i think you got a bad pair because if i run my finger over my pair nothing flakes or chips off

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

waiting to pull my pair out when the snow is gone i think you got a bad pair because if i run my finger over my pair nothing flakes or chips off

if you rub em on way they lay down, rub against it and it sticks up like nappy hair
the toebox is alright but the rest of the silver parts suck
thats were you will have problems

i think you got a bad pair because if i run my finger over my pair nothing flakes or chips off

And I've rubbed my pair back and forth and nothing has flaked up/off at all...just waiting for right time to break em out

i like how you made up your mind while typing,
roll.gif

but yeah i would return them.

i really like the 2s
i think all of the 25th anniv shoes should have been white based with 3m accents
pimp.gif

They shouldn't have been white based, IMO. 

Key word, "Silver Anniversary", but then again, I would have preferred some major heat instead of this white collection.

It's a waste of money. 

Saw them in the store and didnt take them off the shelf cause I didnt want to get that crap on my outfit.

Originally Posted by VaBoiInATL

i think you got a bad pair because if i run my finger over my pair nothing flakes or chips off

And I've rubbed my pair back and forth and nothing has flaked up/off at all...just waiting for right time to break em out

same here. I got two pairs and I haven't experienced any flaking

Back
Top Bottom