Has anyone UNDS their 99' IV retros this year?....

how did they hold up? i want to bust mine out and just walk around the house for a bit but im scared they might just crumble on me. give me some stories...

i actually was planning on wearing mine and i did wear it around the house lightly and it turned out that it didn't crumble. I decided to just keep mine DSand not touch em right now. I might sell them because they are going to get re released anyways/

Originally Posted by hyphy iN MY NiKES

i actually was planning on wearing mine and i did wear it around the house lightly and it turned out that it didn't crumble. I decided to just keep mine DS and not touch em right now. I might sell them because they are going to get re released anyways/

Keeping them DS huh?
eyes.gif

if the bubbles are cloudy, the midsoles are dry and soft you're screwed. they need to be clear with firm midsoles just to consider putting them on just forthe house.

Originally Posted by shoedinimd

Yeah i dont think there ds anymore....

You don't even know if those kicks you got from NikeTown were tried on before you bought them.

i have two pairs. one is comepletely deadstock, the other i undeadstocked june 2,1999.lol. althought my air units are slightly cloudy
the midsole is still good. i still wear them. i have og 8s that will crumble apon putting my foot in them. midsole sould be firm. if the midsole is spongy softand dry, thats the sign to not wear them.

yeah i UNDS all my Jordan's this year my 1990 grape V,my 91 Bordeaux VII, 92 Olympic VII's,93 powder blue IX's,95 concord and Columbia blueXI's,99 indiglo XIV's, cement and bread IV. oh i forget my chi X's and my 94 retro II low

none of them cracked and still look like i just brought them.

Originally Posted by jumpman623

i have two pairs. one is comepletely deadstock, the other i undeadstocked june 2,1999.lol.

Koo,ON mi B Dai
devil.gif

But ya dude,once you wear a pair,its no longer DS

Originally Posted by contreal23

yeah i UNDS all my Jordan's this year my 1990 grape V,my 91 Bordeaux VII, 92 Olympic VII's,93 powder blue IX's,95 concord and Columbia blue XI's,99 indiglo XIV's, cement and bread IV. oh i forget my chi X's and my 94 retro II low

none of them cracked and still look like i just brought them.
ducktales(unless you post pics)

Koo,ON mi B Dai
devil.gif

But ya dude,once you wear a pair,its no longer DS

i said i had two pairs, one comepletly ds and on i unds on release day.
devil.gif
right back at you.
since no ones posting pics ill throw out some. (sorry,camera phone pics)

deadstock
6wqz61e.jpg

both deadstock and un deadstocked pairs

7wkcq61.jpg

my unds pair (notice the dirt)
81ztxrk.jpg

I have a pair sitting in the closet...my grails.
I'm looking for a VNDS one to wear since it seems like the midsole on the one I have is firm, but not AS firm as it should be, so I'm not taking anyrisks.
The sad thing is they're going to be butchered in the packs with how off the shape is

so you can collect them save em for later and sell them for over 100% profit
theyre re retroing the IVs in the R/W/B/Cement Grey?!? dont pllay with my emotions

i had some ds 8s from 2003 an wore them onces an the paint started chiping off badly so if i wore u i would leave them ds!

Back
Top Bottom