Has anyone taken a good look at theFOOT PATROL X LE COQ SPORTIF ECLAT 89 PREVIEW?

From SH.

Anyone got further information on this release?
Sneaker Freaker sold a size run on their site last week. By the time I got there the only size left was a 9 and it was from Australia, which means it was going to be priced a lot higher than everywhere else. I will wait I guess.

Just grabbed a pair from Australia dont really care about oaying s little more. Rather be able to sleep then wake up around 6am

Didn't know the Sneaker Freakers were limited to 300. Mine finally got out of customs so they should arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday...

Anyone else get their pair(s) in yet?

Last edited:
Dates United
09/07/2013 Acknowledged
09/07/2013 In transit
12/07/2013 Out of the International Bureau of Origin
13/07/2013 Arrival at the International Office of destination
15/07/2013 In delivery process

Been like this for 8 days now............ :smh:

Dates United
09/07/2013 Acknowledged
09/07/2013 In transit
12/07/2013 Out of the International Bureau of Origin
13/07/2013 Arrival at the International Office of destination
15/07/2013 In delivery process

Been like this for 8 days now............ :smh:
Hopefully they turn-up this week. Usually the turn-around time is about 3-4 business days once it leaves customs for me...

Ive had my sneaker freaker collab for about a week now still havent worn them, tried them on and they seem to run a little bit too snug. Which sucks since i also got the matching shirt that was limited to an instore release.

My footpatrol collab fits me fine though, guess its the models :frown:

Just picked-up my pairs and I definitely agree. I got my TTS as well as a 0.5 size bigger & didn't even have to try-on the TTS. They're a bit more narrow compared to the Eclats, but I didn't really like the fit of those anyways...

No shirts for me though. I saw what they looked like & they're actually something I'd wear casually as the design is rather simple...
View media item 507956

Usually an 8/8.5. Got my size 9 snkr frkrs in today... they fit okay, a little bit more room than I'd like but nothing too bad. If anyone has info on an 8.5 or would like to trade, hit me up!

can someone that owns the Macarons let me know how they fit compared to Nike air max 1 please.

anyone grab the 24k collab? 

also dont know where else to post this but Royal x Fresku x Kangaroos Coil R1 looks effin good but similar to the overkill collab. i have a chance to get a pair but comes out to being around 230 shipped eh 

Back
Top Bottom