Has anyone seen this before on White/Red 13???

It is indeed a bad print on the card. You can tell from the shape that it is outlining the top of the black pod. The rest of the pod just didn't print in black.

It is indeed a bad print on the card. You can tell from the shape that it is outlining the top of the black pod. The rest of the pod just didn't print in black.

Definitely bad photoshop, not to mention poor resolution on the print of the card. Could all be darkened pixels making it appear to be an air bubble. If this was true, we would of heard this way back during the Nike Park days and even the the first few years of NT.

Definitely bad photoshop, not to mention poor resolution on the print of the card. Could all be darkened pixels making it appear to be an air bubble. If this was true, we would of heard this way back during the Nike Park days and even the the first few years of NT.

Originally Posted by bigbrown23

thats very intersting......that the only camera you have is on your phone. lol
Thats the only camera I got. I was in the garage going thru my cards. I'll try to get better pics up soon.

Originally Posted by bigbrown23

thats very intersting......that the only camera you have is on your phone. lol
Thats the only camera I got. I was in the garage going thru my cards. I'll try to get better pics up soon.

Back
Top Bottom