Has Anyone Been %#@$#* UP ALL DAY From Drinking?

spot rusherz

Banned
Prom was Sat Night, and I was drinking at the after party.

and ALL Day Sunday I was messed up
smh.gif

was this @+$+ SUPPOSED to happen?

ive been *!+%!* up since Friday...

being able to drink hella and not getting a hangover FTW!

i did a 42 second chug of southern comfort after playing beer pong all day and passed out. woke up next day sick as heII feeling like i was gonna url. neveragain

Weeks before. It's my lifestyle now
smh.gif
. I am not proud of it but it's hard to stop the fast life.

I'm so exhausted....got into Boston friday drank on the bus, took madd shots went out, drank more. Got up at 8am on saturday for"spring fling" this huge concert at my school. Drank all day heavily in the hot sun till about 4 in the morning.

Basically I spent 8am to 4 am, intoxicated
eek.gif
smh.gif

About a year ago I was in SF for a night chillin with some friends at USF.

Went out to a few college parties but my people I was with were calling it quits at like 12 so I called my cuddy who lives in the Marina and did some barhopping until last call, then went to some chicks house and drank some wine because thats all they had.

I was absolutely hammered when I woke up, didn't sober up until like 3 the next afternoon, which is when I started to upchuck. Worst i've everfelt...ever....

Originally Posted by pushat973

i did a 42 second chug of southern comfort after playing beer pong all day and passed out. woke up next day sick as heII feeling like i was gonna url. never again
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

being %**+@+ up the whole day after a night of drinking
sick.gif

i didnt even wanna smell alcohol near me

Back in February, I was drunk for about 3 days and dehydrated for another 3....stopped drinking cause of that.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm so exhausted....got into Boston friday drank on the bus, took madd shots went out, drank more. Got up at 8am on saturday for "spring fling" this huge concert at my school. Drank all day heavily in the hot sun till about 4 in the morning.

eek.gif
smh.gif

My boy said the Luda concert was fun, how was it overall though you ol' pedo still going to college party @+$?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm so exhausted....got into Boston friday drank on the bus, took madd shots went out, drank more. Got up at 8am on saturday for "spring fling" this huge concert at my school. Drank all day heavily in the hot sun till about 4 in the morning.

eek.gif
smh.gif

My boy said the Luda concert was fun, how was it overall though you ol' pedo still going to college party @+$?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was definitely on the prowl for freshmen. Luda killed it. No one came to the Asher Roth show
laugh.gif
, dude looked like he wanted to cry.....he literally performed in front of 20people.

Pinkpop 2008 metallica concert. was drinking in a tent from 10am-2am constant for three days.

other than that one night in russia I drank 1 entire 1L bottle of vodka, pure, by myself.
was tipsy for a few days

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

All day?..try a week

2 40's of 211 and half a bottel of Vodka killed me..

Never again!
they sell 40 ounce 211s?
eek.gif

but naw, its never happened. And Im a college student

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

other than that one night in russia I drank 1 entire 1L bottle of vodka, pure, by myself.
was tipsy for a few days

I was in Kaliningrad a couple times. Dont you think that when your in Russia everything around you just MAKES you drink vodka? Like you look around and say"hey, I need a shot." Thats what I was thinking when I was there.

#!*% I been wasted since leaving for Vegas Friday afternoon. Had four drinks on the plane and never looked back. Time for DETOX

i've been at work feelin like that after a crazy night and my boss had to take me aside and ask me if i was ok and %###......... thats the only time iveever puked the day after drinking

Back
Top Bottom