Has anyone ate at The Melting Pot before?

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Save your bread.

Even my friend that "got bread"
eyes.gif
say "Save yourbread"

Its a good experience...fun time can last for 2-3 hours.....i've been twice and split thet the big night out twice ($100 for two) the salad is fine but notwhat your looking for at this place....the cheese is awesome...the meat the first time i loved it...the second time it was so so...The chocolate isawesome.....I'd recommend to try it....or at least go when you don't need a whole meal and do cheese and chocolate (you can usually find free chocolatecoupons too but may have to buy a meal). oh and the big night out is a ton of food if you are splitting it with a girl

funny story...took a girl there, she was a biatch, and since i worked there, i got a free meal and all i had to do was tip

so i was like...hey honey be nice and leave the tip, this is an expensive bill

If you have never gone you should try it. But its not that great and overpriced. But the experience is worth it.

Originally Posted by bns1201

funny story...took a girl there, she was a biatch, and since i worked there, i got a free meal and all i had to do was tip

got that $@%%#
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you're trying to get some fondue, I'd suggest finding a local mom & pop spot rather than this chain. I think you'd have a better experience.

its cool for a date with a girl...like if youre getting to know her. you have like a 2 or 3 hour block of time. outside of that...if you dont mind the $100+bill, go for it.

Go on the late night and holla at the cheese and chocolate, dinner is mad expensive and a pain to cook all that stuff 1X1.....3 courses will set u back @ least100$

I was lucky enough to eat there for free. I would never eat there if i was paying for the meal.

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

its cool for a date with a girl...like if youre getting to know her celebrating an anniversary or valentine's day. you have like a 2 or 3 hour block of time. outside of that...if you dont mind the $100+ bill, go for it.
fixed.

ain't no way in hell i'm taking a chick there who i'm just getting to know.

Originally Posted by bns1201

laugh.gif

all that for dipping foods?

Back
Top Bottom