Has a celeb ever re tweeted or replied to anything you said?

If yes what did he/she reply or re tweet? I wish that a celeb would re tweet or reply to stuff I say to them, I hit up Ocho Cinco all the time, maybe He'd reply if I was a lady 
tired.gif

I was listening to a Wale freestyle and he shouted out Biff Lawson on it, thought it was pretty cool
pimp.gif

a while ago I asked how Soulja Boy had over a million followers, and he RT'd me. then a bunch of little Soulja Boi fans were like "dude Soulja Boi RT'd you!!"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

a while ago I asked how Soulja Boy had over a million followers, and he RT'd me. then a bunch of little Soulja Boi fans were like "dude Soulja Boi RT'd you!!"
indifferent.gif

Did you get followers from that?

I don't even use my twitter but when I created it, I hit up Durant like 3-4 times and that @!++@! never responded
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

^Wale dont count, son.
How you say he can't step foot in NYC though? 
roll.gif
I was dyin when mayor and wale were goin at it. Dude said if he stepped foot in NYC that he'd have a hole in his chest
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

^Wale dont count, son.
roll.gif
I was dyin when mayor and wale were goin at it. Dude said if he stepped foot in NYC that he'd have a hole in his chest
roll.gif
roll.gif

What?? Link?

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Wale... if u wanna count him as a celeb. Then he blocked me
same here
smh.gif
.....all because i was RT'ed by someone else and they put the "@" in front of wale 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

^Wale dont count, son.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

*Re-twists Whoopie Goldberg's dreadlocks*

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I asked Mr Marcus who were some of his favorite co stars to work with, and he said he hated that question, and his favorite co stars were the ones that made love back.

Back
Top Bottom