hardest phantom to ever touch the streets. word 2 elton

Originally Posted by Look Like Jesus

its kinda cute

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Expect nothing less of a car that belongs to quite possibly the gayest man of all time 

FORCE. Its not Eltons car though. Also have you heard of rupaul?

Expect nothing less of a car that belongs to quite possibly the gayest man of all time 

FORCE. Its not Eltons car though. Also have you heard of rupaul?

Expect nothing less of a car that belongs to quite possibly the gayest man one of the most innovative artists of all time 

He has that Knighted swag

Expect nothing less of a car that belongs to quite possibly the gayest man one of the most innovative artists of all time 

He has that Knighted swag

30t6p3b.gif
its one thing to drive one of the most expensive cars down the street. but its another thing to paint the thing loud as hell...talk about screaming for attention. (not mad/hatin i would never put a car thru such a paint job lol)

30t6p3b.gif
its one thing to drive one of the most expensive cars down the street. but its another thing to paint the thing loud as hell...talk about screaming for attention. (not mad/hatin i would never put a car thru such a paint job lol)

Originally Posted by tonton32

"hardest phantom to ever touch the streets".....
grin.gif

2ekhph2.jpg

smokin.gif

The only way I know that's Becks is because he is the only dude that will go cruising for dimes with his kids in the backseat. And succeed mightily. You can see him sniping the blonde on the corner.

Originally Posted by tonton32

"hardest phantom to ever touch the streets".....
grin.gif

2ekhph2.jpg

smokin.gif

The only way I know that's Becks is because he is the only dude that will go cruising for dimes with his kids in the backseat. And succeed mightily. You can see him sniping the blonde on the corner.

Back
Top Bottom