Happy Thanksgiving Vol. Tryptophan = Itis

The night before Halloween, I was in a car accident that should have killed me, but I came out unscratched. Between that, having my father still on his way to recovery from his July 2010 stroke, and health for my friends, family, and myself, I have a lot to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving NT! Enjoy the day.

stretchy-pants.jpg
Leggo!

Don't eat too much you all. Just because it is TG doesn't give you a license to destroy your body temporarily. Especially those of you that are a part of the Health Crew. Don't be a glutton, but enjoy your food and family.

is that you bkmac? you lost all that weight?

Happy t-day to all my NT brethren. Just had me a brontosaurus leg...contemplating my moves for black friday...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

is that you bkmac? you lost all that weight?
laugh.gif
That's not me, just a random picture on Google (props to that guy for losing that weight though). Fortunately, I've been skinny my entire life. I'll eat a +%%%+$$$ tonight, and barely see a gain at all.

Happy Thanksgiving fam....
Give Thanks and Praises to All that has been created for you...

God bless you all...Peace...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to the NT fam. Enjoy the day. Love life and cherish the moments you have with the people you love.

Be Blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving fam, may all of you eat good and get fat. See you guys in the Getting Back in Shape thread.

Back
Top Bottom