HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Clippers @ PHX Fri 11/23

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by thesedd

I still don't like Raja in the starting lineup, but whatever.
You know...there's been a lot of talk about this topic...I was actually having this discussion with the guy that sits next to me at the game tonight...
I prefer LB coming off the bench. I like the idea of an explosive scorer coming in off the bench to give them a shot in the arm. We all know that LB can come in and score 15 points at the blink of an eye.
Raja is the best on the ball defender we have...so I like him being in the lineup to set the tone defensively. Also, if LB comes off the bench, that means that Banks plays less when Steve is out. The least amount of Banks we can see, the better.

Banks didn't do too bad out there tonight and can be a spark plug himself at times. But I see what you're saying.

I'm ok with it either way, but today they were just so slow out the gate. Shots were there, just not falling in the 1st.

Banks didn't do too bad out there tonight and can be a spark plug himself at times. But I see what you're saying.

I'm ok with it either way, but today they were just so slow out the gate. Shots were there, just not falling in the 1st.
I'm sure Raja's shot will start to fall once he gets to get some consistant time on the court. I think he's played in just one of our last6 games or something.
Banks pisses me off. He can play so well once in a while, and then just do nothing out there. Tonight he didn't really do much of anything...I kind ofchuckled when Banks and Dickau were guarding each other. I couldn't think of a matchup of two more worthless NBA players that didn't involve SashaVujasuck in recent history.

starting barbosa over bell is insane. Raja is our best defender and Barbosa can't guard worth nothing. Mike Dantoni knows whats right for the team andBarbosa coming off the bench is perfect.. i dont like how barbosa never passes the ball, but he's shooting great behind the arc.

STAT is a beast... i knew it wouldnt take too long to get him back. I never understand why people get worried when his knee gets sore.. then they say he shouldtake games off because of a sore knee. If the man doesn't play then he will never get in shape.. I hate how Dantoni limits his minutes to about 25 a night,it's so stupid. Wouldn't be surprised if Amare wants out soon...

For some reason I can foresee the Suns winning 65+ this year because of Boston. Both teams pushing each other, even tho they are not in the same conference(72w Bulls, 64w Sonics(((reignman)))

Any rumors you guys acquirin a big?...need one for later

I hate how Dantoni limits his minutes to about 25 a night, it's so stupid.

Me also
mad.gif
that is why I want Amare out of the suns and join Lebron incleveland
pimp.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if Amare wants out soon...
No doubt

Originally Posted by bigballer23

Me also
mad.gif
that is why I want Amare out of the suns and join Lebron in cleveland
pimp.gif

No doubt

Amare can't defend and can't rebound. Suns doing okay or even better without him. I would trade Big Z for Amare even if Z is getting old. Do itSteve Kerr.

Clippers still have reason to be happy, they're 6-5 without EB, Livingston, and Corey and Mobley have and continue to miss games.

Me also
mad.gif
pimp.gif

No doubt

What the hell did I just read?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SocalxBucks

Me also
mad.gif
pimp.gif

No doubt

Amare can't defend and can't rebound. Suns doing okay or even better without him. I would trade Big Z for Amare even if Z is getting old. Do it Steve Kerr.

Big Z ,Donyell and injury prone Hughes for STAT

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Me also
mad.gif
pimp.gif

No doubt

What the hell did I just read?
laugh.gif

A trade proposal
roll.gif

NBAdotcom wrote:

By the way, for future reference to everyone who thinks that it's comical to say "I wonder why NBAdotcom isn't posting now" when the Suns don't have a lead...I'll say it for the 1234523238th time - I DON'T POST DURING GAMES.
I attend most home games and I'm watching road games WITHOUT BEING ONLINE.

I'll post AFTER the game. Every game. (unless I get banned).

Thank you for clearing that up.
grin.gif

Amare's minutes are limited because it's November and he picks up stupid fouls. It's not all D'Antoni's fault for his lack of minutes.

Amare's minutes are limited because it's November and he picks up stupid fouls. It's not all D'Antoni's fault for his lack of minutes.
Exactly.
roll.gif
@ fools thinking that the Suns should trade him...and to Cleveland. TheCavs could trade us every player on their team not named LeBron and Cleveland would still get the better deal.

Amare to CLE?
sick.gif
....ummm how about NO..

..on the other hand.. #1 in the west
pimp.gif
...its not like im surprised
laugh.gif

Let him foul out, that's the only way he'll learn.

Back
Top Bottom