Happy Holidays To All of You! (A Small Token of My Appreciation for My NTers)

Just graduated from the University of Maryland this past Thursday. Family from all over came to celebrate with me, and I have never felt so blessed and loved.

Christmas spirit at an all-time high.

Also, one of my favorite Christmas memories is getting a telescope from my parents. It snowed the day after and I built a snow chair in my front yard and looked at the moon\stars in the cold night sky for hours. :smokin

I loved getting power rangers and ninja turtles as a kid :pimp: but then it was all about my Penny Hardaway gear :pimp: those were the times.

I love watching my nieces and nephews around Christmas. I completely abuse the Santa is watching line to keep them in line and getting hooked up myself haha.

Just graduated from the University of Maryland this past Thursday. Family from all over came to celebrate with me, and I have never felt so blessed and loved.
Christmas spirit at an all-time high.
Also, one of my favorite Christmas memories is getting a telescope from my parents. It snowed the day after and I built a snow chair in my front yard and looked at the moon\stars in the cold night sky for hours.
smokin.gif
Congrats on graduating from college.

Sorry for just now getting back to you guys. It was a fairly hectic Christmastime.

The winner, chosen randomly, is jcmojica24. Congrats! Let me know if you want the gift-card or charitable donation made in your name, sir.

This was my boy
pimp.gif

I got another one for a different christmas,cant remember it, was green and blue too,it had nos,the nos was water.

Man, I had all them toys. Being an only child for a while was ill. I loved the ghostbusters firehouse and the ecto 1 :smokin

Back
Top Bottom