[| -- Happy Birthday to the big homie HENZ0 or to some better known as Jesus Christ! -- |]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HBD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Varsity

Just wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to my step-daughter's father Henry. My dude I must admit at first my pride had me feelin' some type of way about us havin' the same baby Moms & all that. Like I used to get jealous cause she would always be talkin bout ya earrings & your whip like "Why your CD always skippin? Henry got a plasma flip out monitor in his dash" & blah blah blah & she always be askin me for dough & callin me broke like "Negro you aint got 10 dollars? You sorry! Henry always give me dough for the baby, he gettin' that refurbished Gamecube money over there in Brooklyn, you Bronx dudes need to step ya'll game up" & blah blah blah. BTW I intercepted that money order you sent for shorty's diapers & crib & I copped the Raging Bull pack wit' that so you gonna have to send another money order my guy. So wit' that, I'll again say Happy Birthday homie. I'll see you & 'Toya at the family reunion..
laugh.gif

(Cues Vlog with the to 10 asked questions on Myspace)

Like ... What Do You Mean How Can You Be Like Me?!?!?!?! Who Am I????... NO WE CAN'T HANG OUT... WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!

(Cues Vlog with the to 10 asked questions on Myspace)

the thought of that still makes me
laugh.gif
Happy Born Day My G
indifferent.gif

Woke up this morning, there was money falling out the damn sky, I said to myself, happy birthday Henzo....

i know my son ready for the club with a fresh RY t shirt all pressed up, with the RY shorts, headband and some 90s flights to match laid out on his bed likethe first day of school-

HBD

2q3bwjk.gif

Back
Top Bottom