.::HAPPY BIRTHDAY to NT's own..... Ben Baller::.

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

89207737lv2.jpg

side note: what president is on these bills
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

God, I bet OP had this date circled on his calender for months, just waiting to ride Bens nuts again... i dont see why u clowns are so obsessed with him.... yall prolly hoping to get a shoutout in a broke music video or something.. haha... he doesnt care about you, so stop riding this guy so hard.. i swear if ben had gatorade on his %*%#, it could probably quench some of yalls thirst.... its rediculous
So are your spelling skills.
indifferent.gif
There are bday threadsall the time.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by cronicmole

nah I'm not hating its just that i never seen a thread for no one elses birthday its cool No Beef guys.
There has been threads for other NTer's birthdays, the more popular people of course. Because people have to actually know it's your birthday in order to make a post about it.

but the only way people knew it was dude's birthday was when he told us he was gonna be pouring moet on broads' heads and smoking loud packs of thrax...

anyway, i expect a happy bday thread on august 4th..
I got you if you got me august 5th

HAAAHAAA.
man, my body is in pain and I can't sleep too much cuz I gotta handle some biz so I can be right for later.....
reminder to youngsters, don't invite 400 dime pieces to your party when you have a date and especially when 300 of those dimeys wanna dome u.
should be interesting. I got mad security, but not cuz I'm worried about my jewelry, I got them because I'm going to be foolish and I'm sure peoplewill be mad..... oh well.
I haven't had a b-day party in almost 10 years and this will be a last one in a long time, so I'm goin INNNNNNN!

THANK YOU NT, Y'ALL BEEN A PART OF MY LIFE SINCE LATE 2001. crazy. and yes, I'll get a summit bumpin sometime soon.

peace!

Looks like your stats sheet will have at least 225 assists with all those dimes that you'll have to dish off.
Going to be one for the record books for your people, and yourself.
Enjoy it.

side note: what president is on these bills

Joey had em customized, its Remy Ma's face after he dropped her from TS.

I wanted to post lil Ty's vid rocking out on the guitar but couldnt find it lol

Happy birthday Ben.

Why so much hate on a bday thread? There are tons on here all the time. I'm not as popular as Ben but mine went 5 pages
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by cronicmole

nah I'm not hating its just that i never seen a thread for no one elses birthday its cool No Beef guys.
There has been threads for other NTer's birthdays, the more popular people of course. Because people have to actually know it's your birthday in order to make a post about it.

but the only way people knew it was dude's birthday was when he told us he was gonna be pouring moet on broads' heads and smoking loud packs of thrax...

anyway, i expect a happy bday thread on august 4th..
I got you if you got me august 5th

fasho.

i swear if ben had gatorade on his %*%#, it could probably quench some of yalls thirst....
roll.gif

don't invite 400 dime pieces to your party when you have a date and especially when 300 of those dimeys wanna dome u.
The "headache" you'll have to deal with.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(no pun intended).

congrats on the b-day... BB is the guy who brought us LRG right??
Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

God, I bet OP had this date circled on his calender for months, just waiting to ride Bens nuts again... i dont see why u clowns are so obsessed with him.... yall prolly hoping to get a shoutout in a broke music video or something.. haha... he doesnt care about you, so stop riding this guy so hard.. i swear if ben had gatorade on his %*%#, it could probably quench some of yalls thirst.... its rediculous
why dont you get of Dramas nuts... VICTORYYYYYY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom