Happy 39th Birthday to Shaq Vol. interesting video on the relationship of Shaq and Biggie (link)

when he went for 61 points and 23 boards on the clippers on his Bday cause they didnt get him extra tickets

when he went for 61 points and 23 boards on the clippers on his Bday cause they didnt get him extra tickets

The Dudley clip is always a classic. but add the spanish announce crew to the vid and it makes it that much better.

hbd Shaq

The Dudley clip is always a classic. but add the spanish announce crew to the vid and it makes it that much better.

hbd Shaq

PMatic wrote:

pimp.gif

--Liking this one.
--Still remember watching this live like it was yesterday..

man listening to shaqs rap album.....hes actually better than 95 percent of the garbage rappers of today
laugh.gif
damn how music has fallen off..

man listening to shaqs rap album.....hes actually better than 95 percent of the garbage rappers of today
laugh.gif
damn how music has fallen off..

ezrfvl.png

Shaq: They wonder why the league is losing money, people pay good money to see athletes and these refs try to take over the !##%!!% game...

Interviewer: shaq we're on live!

Shaq: I don't a $+*+

Interviewer: I know.. I know...

ezrfvl.png

Shaq: They wonder why the league is losing money, people pay good money to see athletes and these refs try to take over the !##%!!% game...

Interviewer: shaq we're on live!

Shaq: I don't a $+*+

Interviewer: I know.. I know...

aside from the videos already posted, you cant tell me this didnt go hard

aside from the videos already posted, you cant tell me this didnt go hard

speaking of shaqs cd i remember i got it from one of them cd mail clubs. anybody remember the cd mail clubs? free cds galore?
laugh.gif
oh boy i think i got like over 70 free cds from them. making fake names and them actually sending the cds ftw
laugh.gif

speaking of shaqs cd i remember i got it from one of them cd mail clubs. anybody remember the cd mail clubs? free cds galore?
laugh.gif
oh boy i think i got like over 70 free cds from them. making fake names and them actually sending the cds ftw
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom