Hans Zimmer APPRECIATION

the Inception soundtrack is appreciated, when Time starts playing at the end... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

great song to end the movie with

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ki3kz4me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know why it didn't show up in my original post, but I agree. That's my favorite song from Zimmer
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I know it sounds cliche but I can actually FEEL his music

Originally Posted by ki3kz4me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know why it didn't show up in my original post, but I agree. That's my favorite song from Zimmer
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I know it sounds cliche but I can actually FEEL his music

That 'Time' joint is indescribable. I feel a rush of emotion every time I listen to it... The build-up of the track is simply amazing. Props to this man.

That 'Time' joint is indescribable. I feel a rush of emotion every time I listen to it... The build-up of the track is simply amazing. Props to this man.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I haven't felt emotion like that from hearing a movie's soundtrack since the score to 500 Days of Summer. Yes, I know NTers swear by that movie but I thought it was real good and the score fit it well.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I haven't felt emotion like that from hearing a movie's soundtrack since the score to 500 Days of Summer. Yes, I know NTers swear by that movie but I thought it was real good and the score fit it well.

Inception was great...this is my personal fav from that soundtrack

But yall are sleeping on the batman soundtracks.

The A Dark Knight on TDK soundtrack = classic. I can't find the track on youtube, but ***% is like 16 minutes
pimp.gif

Inception was great...this is my personal fav from that soundtrack

But yall are sleeping on the batman soundtracks.

The A Dark Knight on TDK soundtrack = classic. I can't find the track on youtube, but ***% is like 16 minutes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom