Hanon Shop Cool Grey XI January Restock Problem/Questions with my order, help me out NT Fam!!??

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

did hanon restock about 2 weeks ago like with CT and wellgosh?
haNON got there restock the end of last week and started shipping them out this week.. im still on revis island waiting on my shipping info
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

Wait so everyone that pre-ordered the Cool Greys from End Clothing are just now getting them shipped??? WOW. That's doo doo.
30t6p3b.gif

No, we are just now getting the RESTOCK that they received last week.
Oh aite that's cool then... Cause damn the cool grey dropped on X-mas and it's damn near Feb.
laugh.gif

Wait so everyone that pre-ordered the Cool Greys from End Clothing are just now getting them shipped??? WOW. That's doo doo.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh aite that's cool then... Cause damn the cool grey dropped on X-mas and it's damn near Feb.
laugh.gif

Still waiting from hanon........if I don't hear anything from them by friday, monday morning I'll make a call over there...........

Still waiting from hanon........if I don't hear anything from them by friday, monday morning I'll make a call over there...........

Originally Posted by rtype3995

You have company, i thought i was by myself , looks like we both will be making calls next week
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rtype3995

You have company, i thought i was by myself , looks like we both will be making calls next week
mad.gif
frown.gif

Its not like I'm gonna wear them tomorrow, but I am surprised that its taking this long.........

Its not like I'm gonna wear them tomorrow, but I am surprised that its taking this long.........

Looks like Hanon has 7.5-8.5 available....I hope everyone who previously ordered gets theirs

Looks like Hanon has 7.5-8.5 available....I hope everyone who previously ordered gets theirs

For those of you who got tracking info they sent it to you by e-mail? they said my order was despatched but didn't give me a tracking number, that happen to anyone else

For those of you who got tracking info they sent it to you by e-mail? they said my order was despatched but didn't give me a tracking number, that happen to anyone else

yeah, the link provided in it however, in my case, comes up with an error. I have to go directly to the carrier's website, then enter in the tracking number, it currently says ready for international shipment...... *phew* feel's like I have to enter through a secret way - like the ol' "up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-B-A-select-start" to get an update.

yeah, the link provided in it however, in my case, comes up with an error. I have to go directly to the carrier's website, then enter in the tracking number, it currently says ready for international shipment...... *phew* feel's like I have to enter through a secret way - like the ol' "up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-B-A-select-start" to get an update.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

No I ordered mine right when the CGs dropped, it was a preorder restock or something. Maybe others locked in later, but I ordered mine on release. Just got conf. today, anyone know how long it takes typically?

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

No I ordered mine right when the CGs dropped, it was a preorder restock or something. Maybe others locked in later, but I ordered mine on release. Just got conf. today, anyone know how long it takes typically?

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Hanon sent me an email w/ tracking #

hope everyone gets the same emails 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Hanon sent me an email w/ tracking #

hope everyone gets the same emails 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom