Hanon Shop Cool Grey XI January Restock Problem/Questions with my order, help me out NT Fam!!??

PeteSkeet88 wrote:

If you don't have the shoes then don't have a preorder for them. Wait till your stock is in your hands. I agree this is definitely bad service. The only thing making me happy is I got the shoes cheaper than any where else, otherwise I would not be a happy camper. I better get the size I ordered!

Well technically if they had the shoes in hand... it wouldn't be a pre-order... 
wink.gif
  sorry.. just had to put that in there... 
Sorry to hear all of you guys having so many problems with your orders.  Hanon has been around a while now, so they have to be doing something right.  I hope you guys all get  your pairs. 

Hopefully we see some shipping confirmation emails from hanon next week
nerd.gif

Hopefully we see some shipping confirmation emails from hanon next week
nerd.gif

I wouldn't order anything from a lot of the sneaker sites listed here as legit.

I know for a fact that a least a few listed are dubious. I think that is an issue
that needs to be properly addressed here on NT because it seems more and more
people are having problems with all these new sites. One or two positive reviews
doesn't make a site legit in my book.

I hope you get your sneakers.

I wouldn't order anything from a lot of the sneaker sites listed here as legit.

I know for a fact that a least a few listed are dubious. I think that is an issue
that needs to be properly addressed here on NT because it seems more and more
people are having problems with all these new sites. One or two positive reviews
doesn't make a site legit in my book.

I hope you get your sneakers.

Don't know if anyone else has heard anything yet about their End Clothing orders... but yesterday I got a few emails from them saying that they were unable to fulfill some of my order due to "less than expected" quantities of sizes 10-11 (UK9-10).  Pretty disappointed by that, as they have had my money for a while, only to tell me that I'm not even getting the sizes I wanted.  Anyone else have this happen to them?

They are, by the way, still legit... it just seems that they didn't get the shipment when Nike told them they would.

Don't know if anyone else has heard anything yet about their End Clothing orders... but yesterday I got a few emails from them saying that they were unable to fulfill some of my order due to "less than expected" quantities of sizes 10-11 (UK9-10).  Pretty disappointed by that, as they have had my money for a while, only to tell me that I'm not even getting the sizes I wanted.  Anyone else have this happen to them?

They are, by the way, still legit... it just seems that they didn't get the shipment when Nike told them they would.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

i canceled my order with them and received my refund just a few hours later

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

i canceled my order with them and received my refund just a few hours later

Not yet..from the email sent, hopefully this week. At this point and not to be pessimistic, i'm almost expecting a cancellation email instead.  If so, at least it'll free the funds up for the cement III's.

Not yet..from the email sent, hopefully this week. At this point and not to be pessimistic, i'm almost expecting a cancellation email instead.  If so, at least it'll free the funds up for the cement III's.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I don't get why stores try to sell sneakers when they don't even have there shipment in

This happens all the time and i bet some of you are going to get your orders cancelled and have to get a refund

SMH

Felt good yesterday cuz it was a sunny day in seattle and wanted to celebrate my boys bday yesterday in
style... so i for the first time since newyears week, decided to whip out the cool grey's (figured since i
secured pair numero dos from Endclothing, i could use these as beaters).

Boy, lemme tell ya...

I was so faded last night, i looked like a pair of stonewashed denim (must have had 10 drinks on a light
stomach - one breakfast burrito before goin out).

ANy who, i ran in them, did the Carlton dance for 10 minutes straight in them, jumped over some puddles
and even got a little vomit on the tongue as well.

Then i wake up this morning to an email,

"We have refunded your order number *******

Kindest regards,

Endclothing"

It's like a girl telling you you're getting dumped. Garbage truck.

And i'm like, "Oh oh oh oh... OH OH OH OH!!!!"

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I don't get why stores try to sell sneakers when they don't even have there shipment in

This happens all the time and i bet some of you are going to get your orders cancelled and have to get a refund

SMH

Felt good yesterday cuz it was a sunny day in seattle and wanted to celebrate my boys bday yesterday in
style... so i for the first time since newyears week, decided to whip out the cool grey's (figured since i
secured pair numero dos from Endclothing, i could use these as beaters).

Boy, lemme tell ya...

I was so faded last night, i looked like a pair of stonewashed denim (must have had 10 drinks on a light
stomach - one breakfast burrito before goin out).

ANy who, i ran in them, did the Carlton dance for 10 minutes straight in them, jumped over some puddles
and even got a little vomit on the tongue as well.

Then i wake up this morning to an email,

"We have refunded your order number *******

Kindest regards,

Endclothing"

It's like a girl telling you you're getting dumped. Garbage truck.

And i'm like, "Oh oh oh oh... OH OH OH OH!!!!"

I was hoping to get this hanon order before the 3s

Hope I can get them before playoff 13s
laugh.gif

I was hoping to get this hanon order before the 3s

Hope I can get them before playoff 13s
laugh.gif

I bought 4 pairs and they sent me my tracking # on Fri so it looks like I'm getting mine just keep up with the e-mails everyday and threaten for a refund

I bought 4 pairs and they sent me my tracking # on Fri so it looks like I'm getting mine just keep up with the e-mails everyday and threaten for a refund

Got this note from Hanon yesterday morning (Saturday)....
Hi brandon

The stock has just arrived so we will be shipping from monday. I have your order at the top of the pile in fact

Best regards
David
HANON

Got this note from Hanon yesterday morning (Saturday)....
Hi brandon

The stock has just arrived so we will be shipping from monday. I have your order at the top of the pile in fact

Best regards
David
HANON

Back
Top Bottom