Handsome Niketalkers: Exfoliants/Facial Scrubs. SCHOOL ME

club29

Banned
I wash my face twice a day. along with using moisturizer before I leave my residence for the day

but I feel I could be doing more to take care of my skin to make it look its best year-round

particularly minimizing my pores and whatnot.

I know some of you are good with this sort of thing, and will provide helpful answers.

In return for excellent responses, I will post something I like about you

Discuss

I wash my face twice a day. along with using moisturizer before I leave my residence for the day

but I feel I could be doing more to take care of my skin to make it look its best year-round

particularly minimizing my pores and whatnot.

I know some of you are good with this sort of thing, and will provide helpful answers.

In return for excellent responses, I will post something I like about you

Discuss

i use apricot scrub like 1-2 times a week, and you WILL feel the difference after your shower...plenty of females have complimented the softness of my skin because of this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

another skin cleanser i use cetaphil, esp if i had a long night and have bags under my eyes..def look into it

i use apricot scrub like 1-2 times a week, and you WILL feel the difference after your shower...plenty of females have complimented the softness of my skin because of this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

another skin cleanser i use cetaphil, esp if i had a long night and have bags under my eyes..def look into it

Couple of good ways to keep ur skin fresh nd nice are

Wash your face mostly like an hour b4 u go to sleep

Also, change ur pillow cases often. As you sleep, bacteria and oil collect on your pillowcase and are reintroduced to your skin the following night.

Another good tip is when ur done taking a shower, at the end open ONLY the cold water. it helps your blood flow and allows the cold water to clean out your pours making ur skin cleaner and stopping it from getting pimples or breaking out.

Hopefully this helped lol, and u probably won't be able to post something u like about me because i barely post here. im more of a lurker
laugh.gif

Also, change ur pillow cases often. As you sleep, bacteria and oil collect on your pillowcase and are reintroduced to your skin the following night.

Another good tip is when ur done taking a shower, at the end open ONLY the cold water. it helps your blood flow and allows the cold water to clean out your pours making ur skin cleaner and stopping it from getting pimples or breaking out.

Hopefully this helped lol, and u probably won't be able to post something u like about me because i barely post here. im more of a lurker
laugh.gif

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

Follow my routine, the ladies will die for you, just as they do for me.

happy.gif

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

happy.gif

Originally Posted by QnZInFaMouSS95

laugh.gif

Yeah i do all this.

i was specifically looking for information on facial products to use daily, however.

thank you for your post, though.

Originally Posted by QnZInFaMouSS95

laugh.gif

Yeah i do all this.

i was specifically looking for information on facial products to use daily, however.

thank you for your post, though.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

happy.gif

now THAT is information.

any particular brands you recommend?

happy.gif

now THAT is information.

Originally Posted by Club29

happy.gif

now THAT is information.

american_psycho-1-%282%29.jpg

happy.gif

now THAT is information.

american_psycho-1-%282%29.jpg

happy.gif

So, how long have you been a lesbian?

happy.gif

So, how long have you been a lesbian?

happy.gif

now THAT is information.

Over your head. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

happy.gif

now THAT is information.

Over your head. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom