Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

The “Halo 4” Champions bundle — the fourth major expansion in the “Halo” Infinity Multiplayer1 experience —launches on Aug. 20 for 800 Microsoft Points2 on Xbox Live1. Developed by 343 Industries in collaboration with Certain Affinity, the Champions Bundle delivers three DLC packs (Steel Skin Pack, Bullseye Pack and Infinity Armor Pack) and bonus content, which includes more than 18 new, in-game items that are exclusive to the bundle for a limited time.

Each of the three DLC packs in the Champions bundle will also be available as standalone purchases on launch day. The Bullseye Pack will be available for 480 MS Points2 and the Infinity Armor Pack and Steel Skin Pack will be available for 240 MS Points2 each. The bonus content is only available for a limited time exclusively through the bundle.
THE PIT IS COMING BACK!!!

I'm gonna act like I'll play once the pit comes back, but I know I won't.
But everyone will buy that map pack cause of Pit then vote Pit every game. It will be glorious. Snipe 2 plus this ridiculously easy to use sniper. I can not wait.

But everyone will buy that map pack cause of Pit then vote Pit every game. It will be glorious. Snipe 2 plus this ridiculously easy to use sniper. I can not wait.

I can't for the life of me remember what the pit is...

And I've played every halo game...

I can't for the life of me remember what the pit is...

And I've played every halo game...
The second best map in Halo 3 and will become the best map in this game by a large margin once it drops.
The Guardian is the best map on Halo 3 bro.

Imma eventually cop Halo 4 tho.
NO NO NO. Guardian was bad regardless of what popular opinion said. Standoff was the best Halo 3 map followed by Pit.

I'll never get the Guardian love. Too many times games end up being a stalemate because no one wants to move off of their side and theres no reason too, you get gifted the powerups and power weapons depending on what side your on. There were good number of maps better than it.

ehh, I gotta go Narrows with pit being second and Valhalla my third simply for the custom games that could be had on it. Narrows was perfect to me, because you essentially had to fight. I like straight forward maps. Also it was good for ctf.

Last edited:
I'll never get the Guardian love. Too many times games end up being a stalemate because no one wants to move off of their side and theres no reason too, you get gifted the powerups and power weapons depending on what side your on. There were good number of maps better than it.
Gotta love those 50 high Guardian TS games where the game ends with both teams' kills under 20.

Hate that map so much.

The Pitt, Guardian, Narrows >>>>>>>>>>> halo 4 maps. They are all superior to 4 maps. One of the reasons I'm sooooo disappointed that 3 didn't hit the marketplace for free like it was supposed to.

The Pitt, Guardian, Narrows >>>>>>>>>>> halo 4 maps. They are all superior to 4 maps. One of the reasons I'm sooooo disappointed that 3 didn't hit the marketplace for free like it was supposed to.
That's not saying much though. Halo 4 maps are all garbage with the exception of the Valhalla remake that was already on 3 to that doesn't even count

Gotta love those 50 high Guardian TS games where the game ends with both teams' kills under 20.

Hate that map so much.
Seriously, games were being decided on Grenade throws.... Playing those games was the epitome of boredom, it was a decent until people learned how to play it.

Just started playing multiplayer on this a few days ago. **** is trash. There's 1 or 2 maps that I like, and I'm pretty sure they're Forge maps :lol: :lol:.

Yeah I'm gonna have to go with Pit being the best map of Halo 3.

Pit was just so linear and equal to me for both sides it was the perfect map for every type of game type.

Another really good and equal linear map was the one with the two purple lifts.

I still remember an MLG game where a pro did perfectly timed grenades to bounce the rocket launcher off the middle down below to himself :x that was straight sick.

Antidope... standoff... if that's the snow map then hell no.

Or is it that map where you spawn beach side?

I don't know if I'm going to rock with Halo 4 even though they bring Pit back.

One of the main gripes with Halo 4 is grenade bouncing because almost all of the maps were dirt or some crap that you really couldn't grenade bounce.

I was hoping that the news of Halo 3 being free would build back up the community, but even if they do that I doubt it will grow as much as most think it would.

I still hope they do a good and proper remake of Halo 2 because I never got to play that online.

Pit was just so linear and equal to me for both sides it was the perfect map for every type of game type.

I still remember an MLG game where a pro did perfectly timed grenades to bounce the rocket launcher off the middle down below to himself
sick.gif
that was straight sick.

One of the main gripes with Halo 4 is grenade bouncing because almost all of the maps were dirt or some crap that you really couldn't grenade bounce.

I was hoping that the news of Halo 3 being free would build back up the community, but even if they do that I doubt it will grow as much as most think it would.

I still hope they do a good and proper remake of Halo 2 because I never got to play that online.
Is Construct the one you mean with the purple lifts? And a big orange one? Great map.

Standoff is that moderately large map (the one you're thinking of is Avalanche) with 2 bases, each with a Warthog infront and a line of rocks infront of them.

Open strip in the middle contains a laser and to the left of each base there's a camo powerup.

Last edited:

I still remember an MLG game where a pro did perfectly timed grenades to bounce the rocket launcher off the middle down below to himself :x that was straight sick.

Man did you miss out. H2 is the GOAT halo game and its not even close. It had its glitches but it just added to the game kinda like MVC2. The sad part is even if they remake it it'll just have the updated trash multi player like they did with the H1 remake

I still remember an MLG game where a pro did perfectly timed grenades to bounce the rocket launcher off the middle down below to himself
sick.gif
that was straight sick.

Is Construct the one you mean with the purple lifts? And a big orange one? Great map.

Standoff is that moderately large map (the one you're thinking of is Avalanche) with 2 bases, each with a Warthog infront and a line of rocks infront of them.

Open strip in the middle contains a laser and to the left of each base there's a camo powerup.
Yeah Construct is the one with the Purple lifts, he might be thinking of Snowbound which wasnt all that bad, but Standoff is the best map no question. It was flawless, it had everything. Good amount of power weapons, safe places to spawn, open space, tons of cover, and a strong emphasis on team work. I love that map man.

Back
Top Bottom