Halloween 2017 Costume Ideas?

Io_P4_GOm.jpg

Seen so many playboy bunny costumes. Didn't think that would outnumber Harley Quinn costumes.

A lot of Tomb Raiders too.

I was BoJack Horseman this weekend. It was a group costume. My wife was princess Caroline. My brother was Mr. Peanut butter. His son, my nephew, was Todd. My nephew's girlfriend, who is Vietnamese, was Diane.

On Halloween day, my wife and are going to be Jamie and Claire from Outlander. Actually my costume will get a lot of mileage. I'm going to wear it all day and be Adam Smith for my students. With my Wife, I'll be James Frasier. Most importantly, I will be J. Townsend with every else during Tuesday night's Party. My friend makes rum punches which usually get topped with freshly grated nutmeg. I'm going to be by the punch bowl and grating nutmeg "just like they did, way back in the 18th Century!"

For those who do not know J. Townsend, here's a slice:

Last edited:
Rick from Rick and Morty.

While there are likely to many other Ricks and Mortys this Halloween, it all would make sense. I'd suggest some slight permutation and writing some some arbitrary combination of a letter and number on your lab coat.

"yeah, I'm K-457 Rick! I'm taking all of your Mortys, you loser E through G Ricks."

Went as Lavar Ball. Got a knockoff BBB shirt (10-21 day shipping and $50 for a real one :sick:), customized a blank two-color snapback that matched the shirt with a BBB logo I cut out of felt and glued on, and bought a fake mustache.

People were feeling the costume at the party I was at, had several people ask to take pictures. Most of the girls had no idea who I was though so I kept a pic of Lavar pulled up on my phone so I could show them and they'd get it. :lol:

This past weekend i went as Martin in the episode when he was trying to find out who stole his CD player. Even had the stuffed rottweiler.

Of course the black folks knew who i was but the white folks didnt :lol:. Had to school this one dude on what Martin was. He said he'll check it out and then asked what channel it came on :lol::smh:

This past weekend i went as Martin in the episode when he was trying to find out who stole his CD player. Even had the stuffed rottweiler.

Of course the black folks knew who i was but the white folks didnt :lol:. Had to school this one dude on what Martin was. He said he'll check it out and then asked what channel it came on :lol::smh:

Should've had a Bruhman (from the 4ifth Flo' ) with you w the CD player.

The Incredible Hulk shirt I bought from universal studios. Perfect occasion.

Attachments

• 10B8C93B-B7D6-4656-9FC6-587DE3EA14EA.jpeg
    10B8C93B-B7D6-4656-9FC6-587DE3EA14EA.jpeg
    218.6 KB · Views: 145
Back
Top Bottom