Hall of Fame Air Jordan Retro 1 - Detailed Pics (kixandthecity.com)

schmalzilla wrote:
Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

Jordan Brand does it again... GARBAGE

You would think after such a huge accomplishment the man would get some decent kicks to celebrate his entrance into the Hall. That didn't happen. These shoes suck.

Seriously. You would think that JB would come with some major heat dedicated to the induction of the GOAT. NOPE! I thought the HOF pack was gonna be the first"can't miss" release of the year...then they pull this out of the hat. Looks like I'll be continuing to get the OG's/retro's I missedout on until December. Damn you JB....damn you!

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Originally Posted by dejahnw

I AM GETTING TWO PAIRS OF THESE ASAP!!!!!!!! SOOO HOTT AND THE 6RINGS EDITION!

WELCOME TO THE 9TH GRADE!!!
Lmaaaaooo.Lets hope hes kidding.

I do like these tho, but the 6 rings
sick.gif

id cop if it wasnt the billionth colour way in 1's already, ima stick to original colours for the 1's

i like em but wouldnt jump on these, they just aight maybe if they go on sale for half off =D

Originally Posted by bighit101

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTt
And every GRAVE-DIGGING has an idiotic, worthless comment from you on it. I swear to God I wake up tomorrow and there's more trash dug up fromyou I will go absolutely off. You have no idea...

Not really feeling them. Honestly I like the six rings the most out of all of them but its not something I wanna jump on. There are more important releases onmy list LOL

Back
Top Bottom