Hacker who launched virus get's 2yr sentence... VOL. Duped into leaving wife over the internets

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

fyjytt.gif

Perverted Justice.. That don't even sound right lol

But then again, it sounds just right.  

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

How son 48 doin young boy hacker *%*+ though?
This made me
roll.gif

Perverted Justice are those people who help out with To Catch A Predator i'm pretty sure.

This made me
roll.gif

Perverted Justice are those people who help out with To Catch A Predator i'm pretty sure.

This dude posin online as a women reminds me of the NTer that did some %@+! like that to get a cat to break up with his girlfriend so the NTer had a chance smh

This dude posin online as a women reminds me of the NTer that did some %@+! like that to get a cat to break up with his girlfriend so the NTer had a chance smh

Same group that does the "To Catch a Predator" setups.

Same group that does the "To Catch a Predator" setups.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

This made me
roll.gif

Indeed they are the people that help in that show. Although I applaud him for standing up against them for taregting "certain" people, SMH @ him leaving his wife for some made up crap. 

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

This made me
roll.gif

Indeed they are the people that help in that show. Although I applaud him for standing up against them for taregting "certain" people, SMH @ him leaving his wife for some made up crap. 

Originally Posted by JayHood23

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Don't even get me started on that my dude...
30t6p3b.gif
He deserves anything that he gets

Don't even get me started on that my dude...
30t6p3b.gif
He deserves anything that he gets

Back
Top Bottom