Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

what a memorable thread. had to bring the girl in on this tom foolery. sat here for 15min straight dying watching all these vids...

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Man, that girl is even more ignorant than I thought she was. SMH at the horrible, insincere apology. "I held the bag for the authorities to use for a source of identification" right...... It's funny, she doesn't even seem like the same chick now that's she's actually trying to sound politically correct and intelligent. Her tone-of-voice is completely different from the "beat his %$@, BLOOD". It's also ironic that she claims to have no affiliation with the black man, yet she exclaimed in the video "we can press charges, I got it on tape". The youtube comments are harsh, but some what deserved.

-edit-

Youtube is crazy, they have this woman's full name, current address, university, and current phone number.
eek.gif

I'm assuming /b/ got a hold of this. lulz.

The amount of blatant racist comments, on websites such as youtube.com and /b/, is appalling to me. makes me
mad.gif
makes me want to track down each user, like in the movie jay and silent bob strikes back, and give them a work over.

roll.gif
at the Mortal Combat video and her fake @$% apology.. those guys at /b/ got a hold of this video.. sucks for her

Originally Posted by xGOx

The amount of blatant racist comments, on websites such as youtube.com and /b/, is appalling to me. makes me
mad.gif
makes me want to track down each user, like in the movie jay and silent bob strikes back, and give them a work over.

I feel the exact same way, I agree with the outcome of the video and I wouldn't want to see it any other way but everyone who supports this guy elsewhere is just OD'ing on racism and blatant derogatory insults towards an entire group for the actions of one man. I wish more people would see it as a confrontation between two people but on the internet that's asking waaaaay to much. Its like yeah we agree with you, what the dude did was dumb as hell but the youtube comments (incoherent literary diarrhea) are just...OD.

Originally Posted by xGOx

mad.gif

laugh.gif
I loved that part.

Interests:A good shoe shine, Re-arranging the faces of myenemies, long bus rides, self-defense training, white beards grown toperfection and fanny packs.
roll.gif

Man, that girl is even more ignorant than I thought she was. SMH at the horrible, insincere apology. "I held the bag for the authorities to use for a source of identification" right...... It's funny, she doesn't even seem like the same chick now that's she's actually trying to sound politically correct and intelligent. Her tone-of-voice is completely different from the "beat his %$@, BLOOD". It's also ironic that she claims to have no affiliation with the black man, yet she exclaimed in the video "we can press charges, I got it on tape". The youtube comments are harsh, but some what deserved.
what? 
laugh.gif
 yeaaa blacks deserve to be called the N word....cool post bro 

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

what? 
laugh.gif
 yeaaa blacks are deserved to be called the N word....cool post bro 

Wow,
laugh.gif
@ someone using her video to promote racist sites

This is all around just sad. The girls who were talking and filming lack a sense of decency and its a shame that it was on an ac transit bus. So much ignorance on display, so close to home
frown.gif
. The backlash is pretty amusing though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom